Never talk about the money you make with your friends

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by guy990opl, Apr 30, 2008.

1. lasner

lasner

Dude fuck money....I've known people that were loaded and were the most miserables fucks on the planet.

Find something you enjoy doing and forget about money

#41     Apr 30, 2008
  2. Talk work with others in your industry. And work for all of us traders revolves around money. Money changes people you need to learn how to handle success.

#42     Apr 30, 2008

3. I agree 100%. The guy who sweeps the floor and has a smile on his face each day is ahead of us all. More money more problems

#43     Apr 30, 2008

4. true . . . but I was talking about hookers!! lol

#44     Apr 30, 2008
  5. I believe the phrase is "Mo' Money Mo' Problems"

Dude learn yo ebonics :D

#45     Apr 30, 2008
  6. I agree. People in general are just jealous and spiteful of others that do well. It's sad. I don't get it? Why not do your best to get acquainted with people that do better than you. Maybe you can learn a thing or two. When I see others do well I get inspired. Success is repeatable, it just takes discipline, hard work and some general intelligence.

#46     Apr 30, 2008
  7. lasner

lasner

Great post! I actually get pissed when I see my friends sell themselves short and under achieve.

I think everyone should better themselves and over achieve

#47     Apr 30, 2008
  8. #48     Apr 30, 2008

9. Alright, let's not get carried away here.

I appreciate the spiritual vibe that goes with this and all ... but the reality is ...

No Money, Mo' Problems.

And that's fo' shizzle.

The original poster seems to be in a position to either spread some of his success on his pals and make them feel better or take off and find a new crew.

When you are SOL broke - those options don't tend to be there.

#49     Apr 30, 2008
  10. I dont like to talk about money, I think it is tacky and in poor taste. When people ask my I try to steer the conversation to other topics. I do not see the point of discussing money.

#50     Apr 30, 2008