Never talk about the money you make with your friends

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by guy990opl, Apr 30, 2008.

1. jasonjm

jasonjm

your ego chased your friends away.

not your trading.

#31     Apr 30, 2008
  2. Hilarious. :D

#32     Apr 30, 2008
  3. Hmmm, ladies in windows?

Not to sure about that.

#33     Apr 30, 2008
  4. Well, look on the bright side: You can easily replace those guys with three hot young gold-digging sluts! When life hands you lemons…

#34     Apr 30, 2008
  5. lasner

lasner

I hate to say this but it seems like those friends are almost non existant.

It's almost human nature for your friends to want to see you not do as well as them.

#35     Apr 30, 2008
  6. lasner

lasner

LOL now that's FUNNY AND SO TRUE!

#36     Apr 30, 2008
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Are you serious? I mean, do you compare tax returns before talking to someone at a dinner party?

If you can't be friends with both a broke bum and a billionaire, then you need to brush up on your attitude IMHO.

#37     Apr 30, 2008
  8. OP: Hey bro, what's up?

OP's friend: Nothing much. I am just delivering pizza and I happen to be in the neighbourhood and I am wondering how you have been.

OP: Thanks bro! I am doing great! I just made a few thousand dollars within a few hours! Man, I am tired. (note: it's only 11am on his Rolex) Wanna go play poker in yacht?

OP's friend: No thanks bro, I gotta get this to the customer. (points to the pizza)

OP: Come on, you gotta check out my yacht. Forget about the pizza, let Alfred (the butler) take care of it. Yesterday, I saw the largest blue marlin ever! You gotta help me catch that.

OP's friend: No, really, I got a job to do. I gotta go now. We'll keep in touch!

OP: (Why do I have no friends?)

:p

#38     Apr 30, 2008
  9. lasner

lasner

Sooo true brother so true

#39     Apr 30, 2008

10. Some people make good money licking for a living :p :D :p :D :p :D

#40     Apr 30, 2008