Never in my lifetime would I have thought to see AIG at $18.......

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Wow! The internet bubble can happen to any company.

Where is the bottom for this large DOW component? Does anyone want to guess?

2. FRE went from 90 to 3

and it was suppose to be......

3. chart showing the bottom is in for aig at 18, rock solid suport at that level

4. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

5. fre and fnm never had market caps over $70 bil or so. aigs cap topped out at $260 bil . aig is the biggest insurer on earth with 1.2 tril of assets. i hardly doubt it goes under so i'm scaling into it over the coming weeks and months

6. I will be a buyer of AIG if the price goes above today's high in a fairly short amount of time. A setup I see on the futures a lot is the price going below a well established low by a few ticks and immediately turning up on very strong volume. The same thing happens with stocks.

7. I have heard these stories before and even bought into them myself. We will always need mortgages, we will always need drugs, we will always need housing.

I dont think it will go under, but the low has to be a truly disgusting one for me to buy. I will buy somewhere around 12. That is the truly disgusting low that I am looking for...

8. If you are not stock_trad3r, then you must be his dorm roommate.

AIG is no bargain, and fundamentally it is overpriced.

#10     Aug 25, 2008