Never-ending Dell Monitor Sale continues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by winter, Oct 26, 2005.

2. MR.NBBO

Just ordered 5 more.

If you're getting the 20.1", you've gotta get them 1 at a time to get the extra $60 off.

Thanks Winter!
  3. I'm very satisfied with the DELL 24" LCD. I'd like to know if anyone has several of these hooked up on a multi-monitor stand and if the edges sit plum tight? Thanks.
  4. From
  5. RXIS

Sam's Club has the Samsung 19inch LCD dvi for 350 and the 20.1 inch DVI for 500.

I think it is a better monitor esp if you use multimedia on the comp. I may just buy another Dell monitor since they cost less with the discounts.

6. I Have 4 of them on a multi monitor stand and they are very close, though I believe you could make them tight if you wanted. My upper ones are tilted down just slightly. I had to have the stand custom built though, google moview quad, and you can call the company directly to have them customize a stand for you. One warning, 4 of these puppies are pretty heavy, I had to use 3/8" threaded insert to reinforce the metal shelves, under the stand.
  7. I have the Moview Quad and i like it..

8. That was a smoking deal, I got the 1905fp though dell home office for $304 today. It was 339 + a 25 dollar coupon. My coupon code wasn't recognized, so I called and the guy $35 off for my inconvenience.
  9. Any current coupon codes for the dell 24" flat panel?