Nevada Ranch Dispute Getting Ugly, Another Waco Or Ruby Ridge Coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. You're fortunate! I'm about to head down to our "Caribbean offices", BUT... with wife #3 in tow. (Wish it was future ex-wife #4.)

: )

Edit: so enjoy it while you can!

#51     Apr 11, 2014
  2. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#52     Apr 11, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just seeing that clip of how this SMALL group of pissed off people reacted to the gubment pulling their tyranny actually scared the hell out of me. Those folks ruled that situation, and weren't even armed. Now imagine if they had been.:eek:

NO WAY the gubment can keep up with several hundred thousand people with that mindset, no less several million!

Go watch Apocalypse Now. Towards the end Col. Kurtz (Brando) described what happened after inoculating Vietnamese children for Polio. He stated: "After we left, the VC came in and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile; a pile of little arms..." He went on to say how he wept like a Grandmother, then he said it hit him... The "genius of that." (Yes, I know, very evil!) Moral of the story is, he pointed out that if he had "ten Divisions of men who had the will...the will to do that...our problems here would be over very quickly." I spent time in Iraq breaking down in my mind that entire scenario, and adding it in with the atrocities I saw every single day. long story short, it's about breaking their will. And if it takes gruesome tactics like that, that's sadly what wins. No, we wouldn't fathom something like that, however, it's the mindest... This gubment doesn't have it. I'm seeing that the people actually do. Who's will would break quicker knowing that?

#53     Apr 11, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

#54     Apr 11, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

A hot streak?:p:D

#55     Apr 11, 2014
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can only assume he's referring to the temperature on other peoples roofs.

#56     Apr 11, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

:D:D:D

#57     Apr 11, 2014
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Does anyone wonder why the federal gubment needs to own control 86% of the land in Nevada?:confused: Or should I ask, does anyone wish to take a guess?

#58     Apr 11, 2014
  9. JamesL

JamesL

#59     Apr 11, 2014

10. You jealous pencil dick ?

#60     Apr 11, 2014