Nevada Ranch Dispute Getting Ugly, Another Waco Or Ruby Ridge Coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 10, 2014.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

#41     Apr 11, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Eric Holder is in contempt of congress. For much worse than grazing cattle where he shouldn't. He's not in jail.

The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.

The vote was 255-67, with 17 Democrats voting in support of a criminal contempt resolution, which authorizes Republicans leaders to seek criminal charges against Holder.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77988.html#ixzz2yaaO9t6F

#42     Apr 11, 2014
  3. Max E.

Max E.

He allows those guys to take even greater liberties, due to his white liberal guilt. :D

#43     Apr 11, 2014
  4. The complexity of the case is what makes it interesting. What originally interested me was the massive overreaction by the government. As someone else posted, they are speending millions on a very minor dispute. It's not like this is prime grazing land or a kentucky horse ranch. It's basically hundreds and hundreds of acres of vacant moonscape, dried out rubble. With a few cows scattered about. I mean the whole dispute is over a few hundred head of cattle.

So why was it necessary for the government to mount the second iraq invasion here? I generally support law enforcement. they have a difficult job to do and deal with a lot of stuff I would goto great lengths to avoid. However, they often seem to create the very response they claim to be guarding against. Take some paranoid survivalist and surround him with dozens of heavily armed paramilitary operators and you have a recipe for disaster.

The other level on which this is fascinating is the breath taking display of hypocrisy. We are solemnly lectured about our responsibilities under the law by a government that routinely violates it and actually encourages violations by those it favors. The Attorney General is in open contempt of congress, a co-equal Constitutional branch. The contemp arose from his attempts to cover up a massive and mind-boggling government effort to run illegal guns into Mexico to gin up support for more gun control.

We have the examples of the IRS scandal and Obama's blatant refusal to enforce laws over subjects as diverse as immigration and health care. Let an ordinary citizen wander into the government 's crosshairs however, and they bring out the drones, helicopters SWAt teams, etc.

Basically, people have lost confidence in the rule of law and transparency in government. Expect more incidnet slike this one. it is only a matter of time before some people do more than peacefully protest. Perhaps that's what Obama and holder are trying to foment, so they can justify a full-scale crackdown on gun ownership ,etc.

#44     Apr 11, 2014
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sen. Sessions: 'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to "a deliberate plan by the president of the United States" to collapse the nation's law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration....

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig...-president-collapse-us-law-enforcement-system

#45     Apr 11, 2014
  6. fhl

fhl

There is a good probability that there is black gold on that there land and the gubbermint wants all the money that can be brought from it.

"The Bureau of Land Management says its 200-man armed siege of the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada is all about protecting an "endangered tortoise." But a Natural News investigation has found that BLM is actually in the business of raking in millions of dollars by leasing Nevada lands to energy companies that engage in fracking operations.
    This document from the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology shows significant exploratory drilling being conducted in precisely the same area where the Bundy family has been running cattle since the 1870′s. The "Gold Butte" area is indicated on the lower right corner of the document (see below), and it clearly shows numerous exploratory drilling operations have been conducted there.
    What's also clear is that oil has been found in nearby areas and possibly even within the Gold Butte area itself."

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/g...y-isnt-tortoise-fracking/#E1DH4kBKQ47e2wv7.99

And given that this black gold would be extracted via fracking, the gubbermint needs the convenient fiction that it is really about some turtles, so as to placate the eco- terrorists who aren't down with the fracking stuff.

It's also being reported that fifty militia have already shown up and more are streaming in. I'm talking about citizen militia here. The kind that is protected by the constitution that the left likes to ignore.

#46     Apr 11, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, take a look at what Europe reports on while our msm protects this tyrannical government. Eight fucking helicopters??!!??!? Do you have any idea what that's costing us? Dozens of fed police vehicles, staff, etc., all this for a fucking turtle??? REALLY???? No, it's deeper than that. I've posted the agenda, and the reason for this. From the lack of replys, sounds like no one believes what I've posted thus far. It's all there in black and white. Even on the UN's website.:eek:

Yeah, all this for a turtle. Ok...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...and-constitutional-dispute-rare-tortoise.html

#47     Apr 11, 2014
  8. I get laid. I'm a hot streak now. A hell of a lot better than those dry spells. Thing about single sex it might not be as frequent but damn those all nighters and some more in the morning are fucking great. Pun intended.

#48     Apr 11, 2014
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, you're explaining yourself to Beavis and Butthead?? :D

#49     Apr 11, 2014
  10. No I'm really been having a blast with the girls here lately so I guess I'm bragging a little or maybe acknowledging my good fortune. Girls like business seems to have peaks and valleys.

#50     Apr 11, 2014