Nevada Ranch Dispute Getting Ugly, Another Waco Or Ruby Ridge Coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 10, 2014.

1. The old fart is violating a federal court order. Any one of our asses would be in federal jail for contempt of court if we did the same. And why should this guy get free grazing land when all the other ranchers are playing by the rules and paying grazing fees. Correct answer is he shouldn't. He isn't special.

#31     Apr 11, 2014
  2. fhl

fhl

I'll tell you why. Because some of us are fed up with libtards pissing on the law and then expecting conservatives to obey the law.

#32     Apr 11, 2014
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'd bet the prosecution costs of many property crimes, take for example shoplifting, exceed the value of the goods in question more often than not.

#33     Apr 11, 2014
  4. Where I live if you fail to pay a traffic ticket they come and arrest you and put you in county jail. Why is this rancher above the law ?

#34     Apr 11, 2014
  5. Ricter

Ricter

This is archetypal, you know. The noble, manly rancher, with his guns on his land, against the evil "gubmint".

#35     Apr 11, 2014
  6. Indeed, and maybe one can argue that there are all sorts of positive externalities to law enforcement. Obviously, one man's positive is another man's negative, but that's c'est la vie, as the French would say.

#36     Apr 11, 2014
  7. Get another cup of coffee. You made absolutely no sense with that post.

Speaking of coffee, I was having some prostate problems having to get up during the night. I was pounding down prostate supplements, that was helping a little then I cut my coffee intake down to a max of two cups in the morning and sometimes no coffee. Peeing problem fixed in just a few days.

#37     Apr 11, 2014
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you considered trying to get laid once in awhile?

#38     Apr 11, 2014
  9. Max E.

Max E.

All those dudes hes been banging has been running roughshod over his prostate.

#39     Apr 11, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Maybe he should avoid the black guys.

#40     Apr 11, 2014