Nevada Ranch Dispute Getting Ugly, Another Waco Or Ruby Ridge Coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's gotta point.
    If the feds put this much effort into enforcing our southern border we wouldn't have an <s>illegal immigration</s> invasion problem.

#21     Apr 10, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes you are mistaken. Ever since Obama took the oath and appointed Eric Holder as AG, not to put too fine a point on it.

#22     Apr 10, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

And the question everyone should be asking themselves is, why is the government putting this much effort into this? There's a reason... And no, it's not to protect some damned turtle.

#23     Apr 10, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

A hottie Fox News just had on as a guest pointed out something that should burn ALL of our asses!!! "If these trespassing cattle are 'illegal,' they're being rounded up... If they were illegal aliens, they'd be left alone, if not armed by the government, and our attorney general!"
    She also stated the cattle are being euthanized.:mad:

You guys go check out agenda 21. Go to the UN website, and type in agenda 21 in the search box, and start reading. It's right there in black and white... After that, go check into what happened in Montana, for example, with the Canadian grey wolves (massive predators!) being brought to that state in hoards. Ask yourself why they'd bring in these predators that would destroy every livestock animal in site, and run off ranchers who went broke over it. Then, ask yourself why the government would want this property left behind by these broken ranchers.

I'm not giving the answer until at least someone gets close. It's there when you look, and when you do, you'll sadly lose sleep over it, but at least be informed of the most evil scheme by this government, I can describe in words.

#24     Apr 10, 2014
  5. fhl

fhl

I just realized what the difference is.

When some Mexican crosses the border and squats on private property. They don't care. It's private property. Read as yours. Probably a republican. Screw your property.

When a rancher takes his cattle on federal lands, that's their property.
    BRING OUT THE TANKS!!!!

#25     Apr 10, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I don't want to make anyone search all over the place. I did want the libs here to do that as hopefully when they saw it for themselves in print from THEIR government, they may change their tunes... Anyhow: http://govtslaves.info/agenda-21-obama-admin-plans-to-force-americans-to-move-into-cities/
    This is a "Smigeon" of it. Move the sheep out of rural areas so they can be completely controlled in cities, and by controlled, I mean COMPLETELY CONTROLLED!
    There's more to it. Much more. It's been going on for decades under dems and repubs.

#26     Apr 10, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

These government pieces of shit are using helicopters to run these cattle, and the calves are separating from their mothers, and that means they'll die off. Yep, this is all about protecting a fucking tortoise. One that's apparently close to being overpopulated to begin with. Ok... :mad:
    Those of us who actually think for ourselves know what the agenda is here big gubment.

#27     Apr 11, 2014
  8. Sure, that may very well be...

However, like I said, this is a case that was brought originally during the Clinton admin. The federal judge who ruled on it is a Reagan appointee.

#28     Apr 11, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh it's true alright, unfortunately.

Also true but I think irrelevant. The Obama regime is calling the shots now. He and Holder only follow the court rulings that suit them.

Now legally speaking the rancher is no doubt in the "wrong" here.
    Though I fail to see where there has been any harm to speak of. Certainly nothing warranting the expense of the response. In fact I'd guess the government has already spent more on the siege. Than they would have received in the land use fees they're trying to collect.

Kinda like a policeman opening fire on a motorist - for a speeding violation.
    But then we've also done that here. See my "Cops Gone Wild" thread for video of that exact incident if you like.

#29     Apr 11, 2014
  10. Very well... I can't disagree with this (although hard for me to agree either).

#30     Apr 11, 2014