Nevada Ranch Dispute Getting Ugly, Another Waco Or Ruby Ridge Coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You gotta love the "ancestral rights" angle, too.

#11     Apr 10, 2014
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

My question to you Sir is, why do you think a federal court case was brought against the rancher in the first place considering this should be their LAST concern protecting some tortoise while illegals (terrorists from the middle east included), run over that same border daily by the hundreds, and invade this country? You wouldn't be the type who would give the fire department a hard time for knocking down the mail box as they attempt to save your home from fire would you? Interesting...

#12     Apr 10, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Did anyone here notice how those land management feds/cops were COPMLETELY overwhelmed. I'm trained, and KNOW never to stand together in a small circle as they mistakenly did. One guy with a pump shotgun, and those feds are finished quickly. On top of that, can you imagine had that crown of fed up Americans been well armed?:eek:
    Yep folks, these tyrants 'think' they've got control, but they have NO CLUE what they'll stand against with We The People who are fucking fed up, and when finally pushed too far, will send their aggressors running just as this group did. Those federal cops lost that confrontation lock, stock and barrel. And again, that group wasn't armed with clubs, bats, machetes, knives, swords, and guns.:eek:
    I don't condone violence towards anyone wearing a badge as I wore one. However my job was to protect; not enforce illegal court orders that come out of a broken, corrupt government. BIG difference!

#13     Apr 10, 2014
  4. So if anyone wants to start grazing cattle on federal land they should be able to, is that what you guys are saying ?
    Hell I might buy some cattle if I have free land to graze them on, that should raise the profit margin a little.

#14     Apr 10, 2014
  5. fhl

fhl

Well heck, if anyone wants to walk across the border and settle down, they're able to.

Why are cattle ranchers different.

#15     Apr 10, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

We question the government's reason or need for this much federal land. In addition, when you read up on Agenda 21 and the Montana ranchers who've ABANDONED their land, and let the feds steal it, you'll flip. How did the govt do this? Simple. They wanted the land, and decided to import herd after herd of CANADIAN Grey Wolves to the area, which DESTROYED every living animal in site. The ranchers couldn't shoot these things 24/7, and keep up... When questioned, they of course had no response. There are tons of youtube clips on this. It's evil shit. Those ranchers gave up, and now the US govt has even more land. Something we all should be questioning why they need remote, rural land by the millions of acres... I'd tell you why, but would rather you find the answers yourself, as it's startling.:eek:

#16     Apr 10, 2014
  7. I don't know about any of that leap. Did this rancher once have title to the land ?

#17     Apr 10, 2014
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nope. No title to the land. He's doing what ranchers have been doing since the 1700's on that same strip of land. This time, however, they're actually being cracked down on, which gets to my point at exactly what happened up north with the grey wolves, and now-owned government property that was once privately owned. That is until the ranchers up north couldn't win a war with massive wolves that obliterated their livestock. This is happening for a reason, and I know why. Do some searching around. You'll figure it out pretty quick. And the MAIN reason will cause you concern no matter what side of he aisle you're on! This has been going on for a long time, and under several presidents. And there's a reason for it...

#18     Apr 10, 2014
  9. The original case was originally brought during the 90s (Clinton administration). The point of the case was a simple property rights dispute (federal govt said that the rancher should pay for grazing cows on federal land, while the rancher said he could do what he wanted with this land). My understanding is that this had nothing to do with protecting tortoises or illegals.

The Federal District Court has ruled repeatedly that the rancher has to remove his cattle from federal land. You can find the most recent ruling here:
    http://docs.justia.com/cases/federa...nvdce/2:2012cv00804/87613/35/0.pdf?1373464715
    The signature on this document is that of the Senior Judge Lloyd D. George, who is a life-long resident of Nevada, a Mormon (just like the rancher), a Ronald Reagan appointee and has a reputation of being a conservative, who is very harsh on minorities.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought in America the law is the law, whether you like it or not. Am I mistaken? Are you saying that the rancher is right to protest and hinder the removal of his cows that the Court has specifically ordered? Am I missing anything else?

#19     Apr 10, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

What you're missing:
    - This practice of grazing cattle on government land has been going on for hundreds of years.
    - Agenda 21 has changed that. Read up on it. It's worse than what your country originally did to us to cause us to leave there, to come here for freedom.
    - Ask yourself just why the government would spend his amount of time, and untold amounts of money (OUR MONEY), to enforce his now... The results should startle even you Brits, when you find the answer...

#20     Apr 10, 2014