Neuroshell day trader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Seanye_West, Mar 24, 2021.

1. You are kidding right? What would you possibly use this for?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    #11     Mar 24, 2021
  2. It is very arrogant. Don't confused it with a healthy dose of skepticism (not scepticism). And you are right, you could have gone out and use many of the python libraries, R, matlab the list goes on to be able to develop and test trading strategies. But you have to know the programming languages. So to give you a little context, when I was a math major my programming skills were lacking. Joined an investment club at my university where automated trading was the focus. I didn't know where to start, found neuroshell trader, and started to use it. Like I said steep learning curve, and not for everyone. But it worked for me. I went on to pay for my senior year AND part of grad school with no loans, not borrowing money from my parents etc. When I finished my masters in mathematical and computation finance, my programming skills were light years a head as well as understanding the quant workflow. So for those who don't have that education background or your 20 years of experience then this CAN work for them if they put the effort in. But it is highly arrogant for someone to say it doesn't work.

Not sure why you want to bring heroin into it because your example doesn't work at all. There is science behind what heroin does to you, the receptors it binds to, the physiological effects etc. A better example would be for someone to say heroin doesn't get them high, so it doesn't work at all. Yet, others say that it does. Your example, does not work for your argument at all.

You have been in finance almost longer than I have been alive, yet still can't construct an argument properly. Also make claims about how long accounts were open, without even doing a little research. Something so simple was over looked yet I have accept you "years" of experience. GTFO

#12     Mar 24, 2021
  3. My example was perfectly valid in the context you created. You claimed one is disqualified from commenting on a product one has not tried oneself. I disproved your point with a counterexample. We do not need to try everything to develop a sound knowledge and understanding of whether a product is worth consuming and/or paying a price for.

There is science behind that crap applications like this do not work. And tons of empirical evidence. You can be as angry as you want because someone talks down the product you try to sell but I believe unassuming buyers and beginners should be aware of the pitfalls and empty promises those software applications make.

I apologized for not having looked more closely about when you opened your account. Seems you have a hard time staying on the actual topic and rather look to attack the messenger. I am criticizing the product you are selling, not you. And you are angry someone trash-talked your product (for good reason). I think that is the reason you started to attack me.

#13     Mar 24, 2021
  4. I never attacked you. You started with a false claim. Yet, you are trying to play victim. And yet, your arrogance comes through yet again. You claim that something doesn't work. Some might say its impossible to scalp NG does that mean its true just because they can't make it work? Of course not!

Anyway, I refuse to argue with a 50 year old man about something that has nothing to do with him. This is why I said go back to the politics forum where you can argue about Joe's polices.

#14     Mar 24, 2021
  5. I claimed this software package is absolute garbage. And it is. I explained at length why. Then you questioned my comparison that one does not need to try everything to make an educated and intelligent inference. You questioned the comparison then I again explained at length why the comparison is valid in this context. Now you bullshit around about an irrelevant issue. There is enough empirical evidence on the internet on this software package to make an informed decision. It's just that you are the seller here and sell a crap product. Good luck finding a dummy willing to pay for this. I hope you don't have the same crappy attitude towards your senior bosses at work who have decades more experience than you do. It would cut your career very short. Green behind the ears but arrogant beyond belief. I am out of here.

#15     Mar 24, 2021
  6. Monaco

Monaco

Destrierio needs it. Apparently.

#16     Mar 24, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  7. traider

traider

Is there a nice video tutorial? Last time I tried it it was really really difficult to use as the user interface was designed during windows xp era

#17     Mar 25, 2021
  8. The entire software's premise is built on some outdated machine learning techniques, techniques that have been refuted in academic literature and research as useless in predicting financial time series.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    #18     Mar 25, 2021
  9. destriero

destriero

lol no. I would download it off the newsgroups if it were remotely worthwhile. I wanted to see if I got a counter. Monaco is $50 bid.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    #19     Mar 25, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  10. Current fair value is 5.67 bid 7.99 ask. Too wide spread for my taste.

#20     Mar 25, 2021
    destriero likes this.