NeuroShell Day Trader Professional version 5 license + 5 add-ons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flyers13, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Lornz

Lornz

I'll buy it if I can pay in installments...

#11     Jun 17, 2012
  2. flyers13

flyers13

Well...let me know what you have in mind. I'm not quite sure how we would work that. You would have the software and be using it before I'd have all of the installments. Can you not do a credit card through PayPal, and then just make payments on the card? I'm willing to give a better deal than what I initially posted in the thread.

#12     Jun 17, 2012
  3. bwpc

bwpc

Hi, wondering if you are interested in selling the Neuroshell addons. I'm assuming the addons are transferable.

Thanks

#13     Jul 26, 2012
  4. flyers13

flyers13

Hello! Sorry, I haven't been on here in awhile. I would consider selling only the add-ons. I was hoping to sell all in a package deal, but obviously you already have the Neuroshell Trader. Sorry for the delayed response...I haven't been getting my emails. Thanks!

#14     Jul 31, 2012
  5. flyers13

flyers13

And yes...the add-ons are indeed transferrable, according to what I was told by Ward Systems.

#15     Jul 31, 2012
  6. flyers13

flyers13

So, if still interested, please let me know. Then I will try to sell the Day Trader Pro license separately. Thanks!

#16     Aug 2, 2012
  7. bwpc

bwpc

Thanks for the reply. I am interested in the turning points add-on. I have neuroshell 6 and need to know if the addon will work. I'm assuming you have the turning points add-on for neuroshell 5.

Thanks

#17     Aug 5, 2012
  8. flyers13

flyers13

I do have the one for version 5, but I'm thinking it should also work for 6. I can verify tomorrow. I was actually hoping you were interested in all the add-ons. Any idea where a better place would be to post the add-ons and Day Trader Pro v5 license. I can't believe I haven't gotten more interest on here considering all the awards that the software has won and the potential discount over a brand new license, even if Ward won't give the support?

#18     Aug 5, 2012
  9. bwpc

bwpc

Hi Flyer,

I understand. In your case, it is probably better to sell it as a package because of all the hassles of selling it bit by bit. To be honest, after spending the last month and a half using neuroshell, I really wouldn't trade without it. It's great to backtest a strategy before using real money. I used to use price and volume to trade and generally, the "good" traders in this area only have a 60-70 percent success rate and this is often with many years practice. With neuroshell, you can know your probabilities before you enter, which is a huge advantage; before neuroshell, I was just gambling. Good luck in your trading!

#19     Aug 9, 2012
  10. flyers13

flyers13

Well, I'm not opposed to selling off the add-ons...might actually make it easier to sell the Day Trader Pro license then at a lesser price. What I can't understand is the lack of interest. So please, if you know of a better forum to try to sell this, or of anyone who is looking at purchasing a license at full price, please let me know! Thanks!

#20     Aug 10, 2012