Networks refuse to cover obamacare failures.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're an ignorant not too bright useful idiot of the left. Nothing more.

#11     Apr 12, 2013
  2. jem

jem

or how about this...

maybe the dems should have passed single payer... instead of serving their insurance company masters.

remember they passed this without a republican. They could have made it simple. The sold out America.

#12     Apr 12, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Why, does single-payer work?

#13     Apr 12, 2013
  4. Really?

Obamacare on the surface appears to be about health care. In reality, it's a bill to allow the Federal Government to control EVERY important aspect of people's lives.

She didn't expect THAT to be "complicated"?

#14     Apr 12, 2013
  5. jem

jem

I am not saying it does...
    But, it would have eliminated all this resistance and a lot of the bad outcomes we are seeing already.

insurance exchange problems and infrastructure
    employers dropping coverage
    and the doubling in cost of small plans which is about to hit.

And that is to just name one off the top of my head.
    When you read down the list... you can see single payer would be far superior to the problems this failed late term abortion of a law.

This thing sucks so bad... and it was the dems best hope at single payer.

Now this thing we suck and it is very unlikely we will get to single payer... unless the dems sweep Congress and the President.

#15     Apr 12, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

I believe we're going to find out. Just ask AK (if he ever comes back). He believes that was the intent. I actually agreed with him on that. Of course, they didn't have the balls to tell us that up front. Better to sell it with lies, and even then no one on the right voted for it.

#16     Apr 12, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

That is correct. From being able to defend your self, and your property (guns), to STEALING from the American people to fund their bullshit, all the way down to being able to tell us what we can eat and drink.

Oh yes, a reality. If the gumbent "owns" us by paying for our healthcare, don't think they'll allow eating a Big Mac to continue among the sheep.

Last, fuck em!:mad:

#17     Apr 12, 2013
  8. Since I'm uninsured , where's my free healthcare?

or do I have to beat the crap outta some nappyheaded crackhead while the cops are watching for my free housing dental and healthcare.

#18     Apr 12, 2013
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Where's Ak47 to set us straight about the gleaming success of Obamacare?

#19     Apr 12, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Sequester cut. :D

#20     Apr 12, 2013