Netpicks Ultimate Trading Machine

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by java5555, Aug 13, 2006.

1. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

would you sell the goose that laid golden eggs? ok, so say you have 500 geese, all laying golden eggs, would you even sell one of them? prolly not the best analogy, but you get the point. if UTM is so darned great, and i'm sure it is, really, i mean it, this one for sure, not the last version, but this one, trust me, please, you'll be rich beyond your dreams, why would they bother "selling" it. crap, my system pratically prints money, and it will never be for sale, i won't even share it with the wife. yup, when i go its over, wife n kids will have to fend for themselves.

#41     Nov 3, 2006
  2. voodster

voodster

We get what you're trying to say, but in that case no system should ever be bought because the fact that it is available must be telling us it doesn't work right?

Sorry, but there are some good methods with an edge - problem is since not everyone will make money with it you always hear people complaining about 'em.

#42     Nov 3, 2006
  3. fxdm70

fxdm70

Well thats just it.... There are some good and some bad. Even when there are good, you still get complaints. Some people just can not follow a plan....

I was hoping we would have found one of the "Lucky 500" who spent the 1000 $$$ .. so we could hear it from them.

I am almost tempted to buy it so I can tell all of us...

#43     Nov 3, 2006
  4. LBTrader

LBTrader

The website for the UTM was supposed to be shut down after the 500 sales. The site is still up. It says you can contact them if
    you had technical difficulties ordering. Great way to sell 500+ copies.

LB

#44     Nov 3, 2006
  5. fxdm70

fxdm70

I just got an email from netpicks.. they are apologizing for not answering my email and are now answering now that they are caught up.

They've "set aside" a few copies of UTM so people who have not had they're questions answered, answered... and can acquire a copy..

Tempted just to buy it but dont think I will.

Interesting...

#45     Nov 3, 2006
  6. rgmclm

rgmclm

already selling on ebay for half price. listed under forex trading.

#46     Nov 5, 2006
  7. fxdm70

fxdm70

Wow, so this guy bought it and copied it and now selling it..

#47     Nov 5, 2006
  8. voodster

voodster

Or he's cutting his loss by selling a piece of garbage.

#48     Nov 5, 2006
  9. fxdm70

fxdm70

He emailed me back (I ebay'd him some questions) He says it works..

Wish we could find someone.. Aah someday we will

#49     Nov 5, 2006
  10. SAJAN

SAJAN

Click on the link:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=21828&highlight=UTM

The guy has recently acquired UTM and has already recovered the cost.
    Apparently the strategy is pretty simple, using 15/5 or 10/2/3min timeframes with slow stochastics to trade with momentum in specific time zones/events.

The onus is on taking 1 or 2 trades within an hour or two and then you are done. Certainly does not sound like a black box system.

There will ofcourse be many who would love to get the details and at the same time make adverse comments:))))

#50     Nov 7, 2006