Netpicks Ultimate Trading Machine

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by java5555, Aug 13, 2006.

1. #31     Oct 30, 2006
  2. Netpicks is a very dishonest company !

#32     Oct 30, 2006
  3. fxdm70

fxdm70

Well. Bad about netpicks.. Bad about futures trading course.

Any good bad about

www.easytrading.biz

If not, stick with good old Ryan Watts. He is at least honest....

#33     Oct 30, 2006
  4. Have good feedback about Aden Rus-
    feldt.(esaytrading.biz)

He manages money and makes money so he trades at least.

What is the website of that Ryan ?

#34     Oct 30, 2006
  5. fxdm70

fxdm70

He is

www.wattstrading.com

He charges like 30 bucks for everything. and he answers all your questions. Never traded it though.

Doing my prep work to get back into it...

#35     Oct 30, 2006
  6. Not so sure about that Aden fellow and his easytrading deal. Take a look here, many people seem to disagree with you, Nick.

http://www.forexbastards.com/easytradingauto.shtml

#36     Nov 2, 2006
  7. fxdm70

fxdm70

Thanks for finding that on Aden.. I am pretty upset to read that. But no one talks about if his do it yourself course is good or not.

#37     Nov 2, 2006
  8. :D I had a short trial (30days) when I was a novice around 5 yrs ago.....I found their results not at all to match real time performance on my demo... the buffoon that ran the room when faced with the differences blamed it on my data feed which if was the case he didn't mention his stop was hit more than a few times... Also couldn't provide any legtimate references who had use netpicks any considerable amount of time... doesn't it seem odd that they are located in Texas along with our friends at Traders International...:D I have some great advice for anyone so gullible..... but first bend over and grab your ankles:eek:

#38     Nov 3, 2006
  9. tango29

tango29

I took them as a trial a few years ago and then again a year or so after that. Both times I found they lost more than they made, by alot. A couple of times on multiple losing trades the guy would disappear from the room, always due to internet problems of course. lol

#39     Nov 3, 2006
  10. The Jedi

The Jedi

I tried them a few times, and found that the Netpicks numbers were the same as floor trader pivots that my software would put out. They said sell resistance and buy support and would calculate the profit from high to low of the day, that was way back then, don't know if they changed their method now.

And yes this is the second email blast on UTM. First one was also limiting to 500 traders. Guess they must have sold to 500 fast and re-opened the sell again.

I think with a limit on the number of copies sold is to push the fence sitters to act quick, and most of us are fence sitters.

I have new proposition for the UTM, they can trade it for me and once it makes profit they can deduct the price and send me the rest of the money. And I should not have to put up any money up front, after all its THE UTM

#40     Nov 3, 2006