Netpicks Ultimate Trading Machine

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by java5555, Aug 13, 2006.

1. fxdm70

fxdm70

Good point

#21     Oct 28, 2006
  2. not that i believe their offer is "limited", but clearly - due to the concept of market efficiency.

Any successful automated system that is too widely disseminated will lose its edge merely based on the fact that too many traders are trading it.

that's how market efficiency works

the reason markets move (essentially) is because of disagreements over value.

#22     Oct 28, 2006
  3. I was spammed with the same email months ago.

I think it's trash.

JJ

#23     Oct 28, 2006
  4. fxdm70

fxdm70

Yaeh, thats begining to look like its so... still want to talk to someone who has it.

Lotta good points made here though about the marketing. They said if they sold too many it would affect the markets...

Yaeh right

#24     Oct 28, 2006
  5. Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I never had thought about googling a phone #.Here's what I found. Doesn't mean his course is bad per say, but stops and makes you think http://www.ventureplan.com/about.html

#25     Oct 28, 2006
  6. fxdm70

fxdm70

Yaeh, I found that too.. I agree... doesnt mean its bad at all. They guy has other ventures...

Who knows..

#26     Oct 28, 2006
  7. Bsulli

Bsulli

I agree it doesn't mean the system is junk but does bring it in to question. Looking at the chart pic on the site it's Ensign software with pestavento patterns turned on, nothing special there and the indicator on the bottom has the name whited out on the lower righthand side which being an Ensign user myself probably means that it's one of the many can Ensign indicators. IMO

Bsulli

#27     Oct 29, 2006
  8. fxdm70

fxdm70

Well I never used Ensign... So I am unsure.. But your probably right...

The trials and tribulations of trying to find a half way decent strategy..

I've narrowed it down to these:

futures: the venture capital dude; futurestradingsecrets

Forex: www.easytrading.biz

The forex one has a lot of good reviews.. Just a down to earth trading strategy. I just dont like getting up at 1 am....

SO on with my quest to find SOMEBODY who uses one of these 3 to get some feedback directly from them and not the seller !!

#28     Oct 29, 2006
  9. saras

saras

Be careful guys, there was thread from guy who bought futurestradingsecrets, it didn't work, he asked for refund and didn't get it. Made quick search in ET but couldn't find it.

#29     Oct 30, 2006
  10. saras

saras