Netpicks Ultimate Trading Machine

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by java5555, Aug 13, 2006.

1. fxdm70

fxdm70

Well Netpicks is re-selling the UTM. They are selling 500 copies now....

I was on the "webinar" the other night, and they said it is NOT a black-box system...

Does anyone have it ?? Thanks

#11     Oct 25, 2006
  2. LBTrader

LBTrader

I also listened to the UTM webinar and must say they were very convincing and almost hooked me. I emailed them 3 or 4 times to ask about the profit factor and win/loss %. They never did reply to my email.

LB

#12     Oct 27, 2006
  3. fxdm70

fxdm70

Yup, about got me too! which may or may not be bad! But they didnt get back to me either

I suppose the disturbing thing is that the emails they keep sending me.. about working 18 hours a day to take orders and all.. doesnt add up. 500 pre packaged cd's in a box is not a big thing. Should not take 18 hours a day of a staff

Which leads me to believe its mostly hype...

Guess I'll try : www.futurestradingsecrets.com

that guy will actually take your phone calls

be nice to find a UTM owner though

#13     Oct 27, 2006
  4. LBTrader

LBTrader

The owner's of the UTM system said they have been trading and refining the system for several years. You would think the profit factor and win/loss % would be easy to mention with having real time results. The fact they never mentioned these performance measurements is what decided it for me.

LB

#14     Oct 27, 2006
  5. fxdm70

fxdm70

Exactly. All I've seen is the 18 days or so of perfect trading days.....

I guess we'll keep the thread alive and try to find new owners of it...

#15     Oct 27, 2006
  6. johnhosey

johnhosey

They put 500 0n sale and are now sold out in 3 days.
    Anybody bought one ?
    There was one for sale on ebay last week, but no trace now

#16     Oct 28, 2006
  7. fxdm70

fxdm70

I never thought to look on Ebay. How many we're they selling..

Somebody out there had to have buy one..:confused:

#17     Oct 28, 2006
  8. Bsulli

Bsulli

You might want to google his phone first before letting go of your hard earned money. The search will show you why he is so readily available to answer the phone. Trading isn't his main business.

fwiw

Good luck and good trading

Bsulli

#18     Oct 28, 2006
  9. fxdm70

fxdm70

Why what is his main business ??

I guess there are NO good training methods out there :mad:

#19     Oct 28, 2006
  10. <i>"They put 500 on sale and are now sold out in 3 days."</i>

Just curious, and I couldn't stand not to ask any longer... why is their offer limited? Why only XX number of packages available? What if I was the 501st order to be placed? Would my credit card decline with an apology?

If an "educator" is sincere about teaching to the masses, how can there be any bottleneck in the process? Why can't 5,000 packages be produced with no call-to-action via limited time or quantity offer?

I too have received all those promotional emails. I have no opinion about the company or product, but sure do wonder why there is such a limitation on packages available. Last time I saw that occur, it was <i>Tickle Me Elmo</i> dolls in front of Christmas.

#20     Oct 28, 2006