Netpicks for S&P Emini

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by graysqwrl, Feb 2, 2006.

1. graysqwrl

graysqwrl

Has anyone utilized this service?

If so, for how long?

Were your results the same as what they post on their site?

If there is another thread, please point me towards it.

I'm not interested in starting a "buyer beware" discussion from people who have heard bad things about netpicks.

I only want tangible results from anyone who has used the service for futures for more then a month.

Thanks everyone.

2. I just don't understand these types of threads by new posters about services that have a free trial.

What's preventing you from trying their free trial and developing your own opinion ???

Simply, your personal opinion via your own personal experience with this service is what matters.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You can use ET search menu and read about those that have actually used the service.

Just type the word netpicks in the search box at the below link...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/search.php?s=

There are several conversations about the company.

Good luck and let us know how the free trial went.

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

3. graysqwrl

graysqwrl

Mark,

I tried that before posting. What you get is a discussion about Forex and a discussion about the disclaimer on the site. Nothing about futures, nothing about actual results with futures.

I have been using the system for about a month and notice a couple of discrepancies in the trade log. I was wondering if their trade log is something to be trusted or if these "mistakes" happen all the time.

Why couldn't you just let the topic go by Mark....evidently you had nothing of value to contribute to this thread, which is exactly what I was trying to avoid.

The results so far (since your curious) are ok. They experienced a bastard of a day yesterday, but they logged their results properly. However, about a week ago, they had a day where there trading log didn't agree at all to what I had and they waited 3 days before posting the results of their trade with no narrative.

As you seem to post a lot, I'm willing to assume that you have some experience and some valuable advice to share. However, if you don't know about the topic, and can't point me towards a thread containing the topic, then don't say anything at all.

Warmest,

Sqwrl

4. Actually, you did not disclose in your first message post that you had already used ET search to research prior topics.

In fact you said the following...

...If there is another thread, please point me towards it...

I did add value via stating the following facts that there are prior discussions and advised you to use the ET search function to find them.

Simply, I had no intentions of quoting nor posting direct links to those prior discussions.

Thus, I do know about the topic via reading prior conversations and pointed you in the direction of those prior conversations just in case you wanted to contact those traders directly via either email or pm to find out if they have also used the futures side of the service (hint).

Therefore, not sure why you said this after I in fact did point you towards threads about Netpicks via notifying you that they existed...

...However, if you don't know about the topic, and can't point me towards a thread containing the topic, then don't say anything at all.

You also didn't disclose in your first message that you have used the service and your first quote line gave the impression you have not used the service eventhough you never said that...

Has anyone utilized this service?.

Now that you've provided more clarification via your reply to me...

I apologize for misinterpreting the above and my post count has absolutely nothing to do with my trading experience level as you implied. :cool:

If I see any other Netpicks conversations here at ET or at any other forums outside of ET where I'm a member...

I will assume you know about those other discussions at other forums and don't want to know about them since I have nothing of value to say via doing exactly what I did in this thread...

Notifying you of prior conversations and how to find them.

Good luck and nothing personal.

Edited: Apology withdrawn after seeing your name calling message :mad:

Mark
    (a.k.a. NihabaAshi) Japanese Candlestick term

5. graysqwrl

graysqwrl

Mark,

the above statement is clear. Since you have not used netpicks for FUTURES and don't know of a single thread containing tangible results of someone using NETPICKS TO TRADE FUTURES

You're simply an ass-monkey pretending like you are smarter then you actually are. Please leave my thread alone.

Warmest,

Sqwrl

6. Wow...more name calling.

Don't worry...I won't call you any names (too much negativity).

Not my style.

Interesting...the last trader I know at ET that use those specific words in calling other ET member names in that specific word order was banned (I have a decent memory).

I'll leave you alone now to dwell on this excellent thread and your attitude and personality problem...

Enjoy the thread.

The door has kicked me in the butt on the way out...I'm outta here :D

P.S. Anybody else notice the increased in animosity posts at ET on strong trend days...especially when its a strong downtrend ???

Just another one of my dumb ass-monkey observations :cool:

Mark
    (a.k.a. Ass-Monkey Pretender)

7. graysqwrl

graysqwrl

Go away ass monkey

8. smoss

smoss

did you end up using the service and what was your experience. I have been considering them also.

9. My neighbor used it for two months.

He says it sucked.

He lost money on every trade.

He also used the words "big fucking scam" when describing it.

Best Regards,
    Steve

10. No one is going to actively market and sell to the retail trader a system that is consistently profitable.

If you find somone who does, please let me know.

Good luck,

Jimmy

#10     Aug 4, 2006