Netherlans abandons multiculturalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jul 16, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Every mexican that is smuggled north caused the US to be proportionally more like Mexico.

Mexico doesn't seem to be particularly propserous despite supplying half of our agriculture and having vast oil resources. Somebody is getting rich down there and it isn't the population.

#21     Jul 17, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I think Lukie scored a three pointer from downtown on this one, Ricci.

#22     Jul 17, 2011
  3. Mav88

Mav88

There isn't much money in picking fruit. Mexico pretty much sucks at modern economics, they would be far worse off it it were not for drywallers sending money home.

What do you suppose will happen when there are a whole bunch of old white people depending on a new hispanic majority to pay their bills?

#23     Jul 17, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

I did this interesting thing. I read Genesis as a literal story. Japtheth was one of the people that got off the Ark after the flood. It says that "Japtheth will prosper"... A man's name in that context indicates himself/family/descendants. Genesis tells where people went. Japtheth is Indo Europeans... Ham is Chinese/Africa and Shem is Arabs/Jews... So why would a Japtheth descendant want to carry the rest of them on his back if they aren't going to prosper?

Much of Ham-land lives with dirt floors and having a goat and chickens is about as good as it gets... Shem is hardly better off and they have the continual religious based murder that has gone on for centuries to deal with but Japtheth has roads, cars, retirement accounts, constitutional governments with bills of rights, etc.. and everybody is jealous and everybody keeps voting themselves a portion of his wealth but they never catch up... and who gives a rat's ass if they don't?

#24     Jul 17, 2011
  5. In some time you will see immigrants will understand to not be poor in the USA, to contribuir to American society, to make money, they can have to learn the language, respect the culture, obey the law. You will see this change.

#25     Jul 18, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

wtf language is this?

#26     Jul 18, 2011
  7. 1st generation (>40) can only reasonably be expected to assimilate as far as learning to eat sh*t at McDonald's.

2nd generation and those who came in as kids should not have trouble learning american way of life.

but it also depends if the environment encourages the immigrants to assimilate. of course nobody wants to spend the money on the immigrants. after all they are just cheap labor. why make it more expensive?

#27     Jul 18, 2011
  8. Yeah, but their Internet is a series of interconnecting tubes.

#28     Jul 18, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Good morning. Neither one of you think things out very far at all before you type.

I post stories about improvement. Go back and look if you don't believe me.

#29     Jul 18, 2011
  10. More likely it will play out like it did in France, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.

#30     Jul 18, 2011