Netflix suggestions

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 28, 2020.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

I will give it a try then.

#31     Dec 9, 2020
  2. Messiah was really interesting, especially at the end. But Netflix canceled it, sigh. Mindhunter is great, still waiting on the 3rd season. Since you liked these two then you'll probably enjoy Dark. It is one of the most intricate, mind-boggling, and original shows I've ever watched. If you want a more simple 'crime' show then broadchurch (uk version) is really good and incredibly cinematic.

#32     Dec 13, 2020
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Your post is better than the series lol.

I couldn't make it through 3.5 episodes.
    Way too melodramatic for me.

And that NON_STOP endless sad piano score.... Christ Almighty... over and over and over and over..... I couldn't take it anymore.

But the story is awesome, especially if based on that Cuban lady. I just couldn't take all the (sexually confused) chick-stuff.
    I hope she figured it out in the last four episodes.
    Figures H4M would like it. :rolleyes:

#33     Dec 16, 2020
    CaptainObvious and Sprout like this.
  4. Netflix is running Nocturnal Animals again. Great movie; To me anyway.

#34     Dec 19, 2020
  5. Jaagup

Jaagup

Watch it and give us the feedback too.

#35     Dec 21, 2020
    mlawson71 likes this.
  6. Simples

Simples

I find many of the modern series too cynical, sometimes brutal just for shock value besides lack of plot and character. However, I found HBO's Britannia interesting.

On Netflix: Latest Star Trek Discovery is watchable for both genders, though I find myself watching TNG alone again also. Most Star Trek series is pretty good, even though quite a few episodes can be pretty bland. You have to watch a few episodes to get into some of the series, but there's golden moments in all the Star Trek series.

#36     Dec 24, 2020
    Sprout likes this.
  7. mac

mac

I like non-fiction, watch “last breath”

#37     Dec 24, 2020
  8. The Social Dilemma.

#38     Dec 26, 2020
    Sprout likes this.
  9. Molly's Game. If you like poker, gambling degenerates, interesting characters and people who rise, fall and rise again it's for you. Based on a true story.

#39     Jan 1, 2021
    Sprout likes this.
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cocaine coast. Based on true story. The drug trade in Galicia Spain. It’s series.

#40     Jan 1, 2021