NETeller Founders Arrested in London

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PoundTheRock, Jan 18, 2007.

1. traderob

traderob

I just saw this. I live outside of USA and have had no problems today with my account. I have about $2000 in it though, so am a bit worried.

Neteller is a great service. This is getting like big brother.

#11     Jan 21, 2007
  2. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

We can't gamble online, though we can bet on horse racing online, only if they are run by an american company. wtf?

#12     Jan 21, 2007
  3. Wow. Un-fucking real.

The U.S. government has basically just pulled a multi-million dollar bank heist against every single American resident with a Neteller account, robbing neteller and keeping all the dough.

Worse than common thieves, the U.S. government takes away our money by force, and then uses it to take away <i>more</i> of our money by force.

Refusing to elect Ron Paul in '08 would be just like bending over and saying; "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

#13     Feb 12, 2007
  4. Online gambling isn't illegal. NetTeller's founders are guilty of money laundering.
    Use epassport. There's a 1% fee (or something like that) but you can still deposit. A number of my friends have. I haven't tried it yet as I haven't blown my account up yet. :)

#14     Feb 12, 2007
  5. Of course it is now, for US citizens and companies.

#15     Feb 13, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I have money at net-teller i cant withdraw...according to my recent conversation with net-teller they cant receive or distribute funds in any way shape or form to their US clients..not even a freaken debit card...so yes i find it hard to believe that they cant get me my money some how...they are outright keeping it..I asked them if it was to pay for their legal bills :D and they assured me it was just a technical issue..mind you i have been trying ot withdraw the funds for over a month

#16     Feb 13, 2007
  7. <a href="http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?affiliate=3951">These guys </a> are trying to take advantage of that!!!

#17     Feb 13, 2007
  8. Watch your Neteller accounts closely. Some friends of mine have noticed some unauthorized transfers from their accounts lately. Change your secure ID if you can.

Traveler

#18     Feb 13, 2007

9. I dont suppose, you could transfer it to an independant third party (like myself:D ) and you know, like cheque in the mail..........:D
    No?

#19     Feb 14, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Where you at?

#20     Feb 14, 2007