Netanyahu's son discusses gas deal, prostitutes in strip club recording

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Jan 10, 2018.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Slartibartfast and Tony Stark like this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

The funny thing is these deals are happening under Trump. Remember the electric contractor with 3 employees that was granted a $250 million contract in Puerto Rico? It just so happened the owner was a Trump supporter.

3. The big steal is on behind the Trump smoke machine. Financial historians will write tomes about what is going on right now.

The unrestrained psycho/sociopath orgy. Netanyahu is likely as dirty as sin, while I enjoyed the movie Norman starring Richard Gere, the idea that there is some effective watchdog over these guy's financial misdeeds is fantasy/propaganda, at least as UK Jewish friend told me when recommending the movie.

4. We are supposed to drain the swamp, not add to it.

$250 to 300 million for four months of work? Better than an poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Apparently, there will be a 1000 people hired to do the work.

If most of the workers are skilled workers brought in from the U.S. mainland, the numbers may not be too far off. There would be debris to clear, equipment and parts to buy in this emergency situation. If the workers were mostly Puerto Rican, I would question whether it was necessary for us to pay that much.

Hopefully, Trump used his negotiation skills to get us a great deal.

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

We should not that after the "media ruckus" over the contract, the Puereto Rico power company (PREPA) cancelled the contract. but quickly found out that no company supplying linemen were willing to take Whitefish Energy's place. The one other company providing linemen already pulled out. Companies are not going to take the work if they are not likely to be paid -- or have the pay the money back when PREPA files for bankruptcy. So in the end PREPA is quietly allowing the contract to remain in place for the 240 contractors already provided by Whitefish.

Even with this help and the help now from the U.S. Military -- power in Puerto Rico is expected to be restored by August at the earliest.