Netanyahu speech on now at AIPAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Mar 2, 2015.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Ah... there was no text in advance at the time the rebuttal was given.

#11     Mar 2, 2015
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Then it's not a rebuttal.

#12     Mar 2, 2015
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Which is exactly the point. Rebuttals are normally given AFTER a speech is made (or the text is published).

The Obama Whitehouse is in such a tizzy to undermine Netanyahu and Israel that they are rushing out rebuttals in advance. It is sad how this administration has undermined our relationship with the only democracy in the Middle East.

#13     Mar 2, 2015
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I'm sure you noticed that the WH said nothing about it's being a "rebuttal".

#14     Mar 2, 2015
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The administration's media mouthpiece for policy, The New York Times, titled it a rebuttal.

#15     Mar 2, 2015
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So take it up with the NYT.

#16     Mar 2, 2015
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And a guy from a tiny little country literally made "our guy" look like a complete fool. This is so embarrassing!:(

#17     Mar 2, 2015
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

[​IMG]

#18     Mar 2, 2015
    TGregg, Scataphagos and gwb-trading like this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Obama: "Hasn't Bibi been giving this same speech for 25 years? Talk to me when he's come up with something new"...

Obama says Netanyahu's Iran speech contains 'nothing new'
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31722493

US President Barack Obama has reacted scathingly to a speech by the Israeli prime minister that castigated his policy towards Iran.

In a speech to the US Congress, Benjamin Netanyahu warned that a deal under discussion on Iran's nuclear programme could "pave Iran's path to the bomb" rather than block it.

(More at above url)

#19     Mar 4, 2015
  10. Some say Odumbo is "desperate to make a deal with Iran for the sake of his legacy".

I suspect Odumbo is really an Islamic terrorist in disguise.. wants Iran to have nuclear weapons and is willing to help them acquire... for all of their evil intentions.

:(

#20     Mar 4, 2015