Netanyahu speech on now at AIPAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Mar 2, 2015.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

whatever AIPAC means, nor do I care. Lol. Anyhow, this guy has class. He has literally stepped out here, and shown the complete ass hole that Obama really is! And he's doing this by not even trying to point out what an ass our communist, Muslim mix, Obama really is! This guy has personality, class, & I don't think he's going to take any more shit! And good for him! And yes, I've EARNED the right to say, our Commander in Chief is a no good bastard! And Netanyahu has a tiny country, with a small population compared to the rest of the Middle East which completely surrounds them.what they are up again over there, is almost impossible to describe.most would just quit, give up and run. And with all the shit that our MUSLIM PRESIDENT has dished out to them, (not to mention the complete lack of help, which has been INTENTIONAL) , this guy stands strong, and just wears Obama's ass out with kindness and class!

I've been in some shit for our country with a rifle in my hands, and I know when something is about to go down. I would believe, those of you who have military family members, they'll be getting older soon... Yes, I cringe at the thought. It will be necessary, but I still cringe...

Scataphagos likes this.
  2. piezoe

piezoe

I am no longer sure that universal suffrage is a good idea.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Welcome to the Conservative side! We've been saying that for a long time.

As a liberal, you might want to rethink what that would do to your side, though.

4. Are you certain that you're sure of what he meant ?

5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And would be swallowed up in a week without the billions in foreign aid that we pour and have been pouring into that country for the past seven decades.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Egypt? Same money going there

8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The arms manufacturers profit by having the ME in turmoil. But Egypt can buy its own. Israel requires aid.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If the text is released in advance, the rebuttal can be offered at any time.

See State of the Union.

#10     Mar 2, 2015