Netanyahu, Not Obama, Has Been Spying On Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Netanyahu, Not Obama, Has Been Spying On Trump

Trump accused Obama of spying on him, but it was Netanyahu’s Israel that installed cellphone listening devices near the White House.

Politico reported:

The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

….

The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cellphones into giving them their locations and identity information. Formally called international mobile subscriber identity-catchers or IMSI-catchers, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use.

The devices were likely intended to spy on President Donald Trump, one of the former officials said, as well as his top aides and closest associates — though it’s not clear whether the Israeli efforts were successful.

Trump refuses to follow security protocols and use a secure cell phone. Trump’s unsecured cell phone has led to reports that the Chinese and other foreign governments have been listening to his phone calls from day one of his presidency.

Listening devices spying on the president is a serious offense, so what did Trump do to Israel?

Being the tough guy that he is, Trump weakly rolled over let Netanyahu rub his belly. In other words, Donald Trump did nothing.

Trump has spent years falsely claiming that Barack Obama spied on him when in reality the people who are spying on him are the ones that Trump considers his “friends.” While the president is working to undermine and destroy the US intelligence community, foreign governments are spying on him at will.

US national security is at risk during every single moment of the Trump presidency.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

3. carrer

carrer

Might be a part of his plans to fool those who are spying. He is a smart guy.

If you want understand why Trump does something, you have analyze it from a chess grandmaster's perspective.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  4. Yeah a mental genius:

“Let’s say the history of our country over the last 25 years,” he opined. “I would say they probably had cleaner water, cleaner air because there was nobody here. So I have to be very accurate.”

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

That's laughable. IMSI catchers have been used in pretty much every U.S city for well over a decade. Its disgusting really. They were in DC long before Trump. Every foreign embassy in DC probably has at least 3 of them. A smart hacker can build one for under a few thousand dollars too. They're all over.
    https://www.eff.org/pages/cell-site-simulatorsimsi-catchers

smallfil likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Phishing emails are still one of the most effective forms of hacking. We still prosecute hackers that use such a low tech strategy

7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen wonders what this man is a carrier of but it seems deleterious to the mind, assume he spelled it wrong.

8. carrer

carrer

Shows how narrow minded you are. Not surprised.
    Carrer is an Italian name.

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

?
    Not following you on this one. What does phishing have to do with what I wrote and/or the thread in general?

Not directed at me, but not sure I follow this one either. I thought he was a Greek opera guy from back in the day. That's what I always thought your name meant anyway.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

It read like you were minimizing the actions of the Israelis due to the simplicity of the tech they used.

#10     Sep 14, 2019