Netanyahu: Flotilla raid was self defense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, May 31, 2010.

1. Yes, corky, there are pics all over the internet. I'm not your information bitch. I've already had to go digging up other information you were ignorant of. If you want proof of this you can go find it for yourself. I don't give a shit what some internet wingnut crackpot thinks to keep punking your stupid ass out all night. It's only fun the first time.

#31     Jun 1, 2010
  2. LOL!!!!! The internet tough guy, you always gotta love those!! LOL!!! Laid a hand on you, when was that ever discussed? LOL!!! What the fuck are you even talking about??!! This fucking idiot got too much of my sperm on his face and he's disoriented now. Dumb son of a bitch has no fucking clue what he's talking about. He's still reeling with shame over getting punked the fuck out on the Oslo accord issue. LOL!!!!!!!!

#32     Jun 1, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

What a clown. Stay on the meds, bitch.

And if you touch me, I'll rub your face in the concrete. Wanna test me?

#33     Jun 1, 2010
  4. LOL!!!! Oooh, look out for the big internet tough guy everyone!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! This is classic!1 :D :D :D
    The only face rubbing you need to is wiping all my nut off your face there corky!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Why do you keep talking about me touching you?? WTF??? LOL!!! Keep your fcking weirdo homoerotic fantasies off the internet. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#34     Jun 1, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

The only frenetic homo around here is you. That's obvious.

Why don't you go back to Israel, find yourself a nice Jew-bear, and you two can do whatever it is you sick fucks do? Seriously, you're a bloody loon.

#35     Jun 1, 2010
  6. No matter how much you whine, cry and stomp your feet. It won't change the fact that you are wrong. All you can do is ignore the explicit empowerment of Israel to do whatever it wants in the sea off the coast of Gaza, and whine and cry and make personal attacks. Instead of address the facts.

#36     Jun 1, 2010