Netanyahu: Flotilla raid was self defense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, May 31, 2010.

1. No, you are ignoring the fact that Israel does have the right to board any vessel along the coastline or in the Gaza sea. They have said rights as per the posted agreement. So unless you are arguing that they borded the vessel somwhere other than the coast line or gaza sea, then you have more or less admitted defeat in this debate. Are you saying that ships 50km out do NOT have anything to do with the security of the coast line? Are you saying that this was not in the gaza sea?

Thanks for playing. See ya next time.

#21     Jun 1, 2010
  2. Israeli gunships shot at the cooks who tried to defend their ship from the Zionist pirates. According to phenomena, the cooks should've:

1- Not defended their ship against criminal elements; and
    2- Should've used plastic knives to cook with.

#22     Jun 1, 2010
  3. They should have allowed Israelis to board the ship, search it for contraband ( as that was what they were boarding the ship to do in the first place).

Given the fact that they did have contraband on board, including bombs, they would have been apprehended for more questioning. If they hadn't had any contraband, then they would have been released, turned away from the blockade, and told to take their aid supplies in (even though palestinians are already the largest recipient of foreign aid in the world) through land, I would imagine.

Let's not forget they sent this ship KNOWING there was a blockade.

#23     Jun 1, 2010
  4. The 'weapons'. Lmao, it looks like the israelis went through the kitchen and closets of the ship and took whatever looked like it could do damage. Wonder what the arabic scarf was for, and how it was used as a weapon. Think they put it there to make it look more "EVIL". You know, anything linked to arabs has to to be related to terrorism.

That video being shown on USA television is the most edited and cut BS ever sent over from Israel, they cherry picked the "top plays" and used YELLOW LETTERS to highlight the barbaric and savage protesters. All you zionists/ israel nuthuggers, give up on this one. You are on the wrong side of history here.

[​IMG]

#24     Jun 1, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Yep. A total spin-job by the Israelis. They fuck up. So they drag out everything but the kitchen sink, and cook up an "evil conspiracy" to harm Israel with number#6 wrenches and wire cutters. Oooo. Those evil Palestinians. What will they think of next???! lol

Lemmie guess, those CD's were pirated copies of Family Guy!! THE HORROR!!!

#25     Jun 1, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Cite the exact agreement that empowers Israel to board ships outside her territory.

Cite chapter and verse. Thanks.

#26     Jun 1, 2010
  7. Of course you show that picture, and not the picture of the gas masks and firebombs which were found on the boat. Then you want to talk about a spin job. LOL!!!!!

#27     Jun 1, 2010
  8. We've been over this multiple times now corky. That would be the Oslo Accords. Gaza-Jericho Agreement (Annex I, Article XI) which vests Israel with the responsibility for security along the coastline and the Sea of Gaza. The agreement stipulates that Israel may take any measures necessary against vessels suspected of being used for terrorist activities or for smuggling arms, ammunition, drugs, goods, or for any other illegal activity.

Maybe you can use one of those Hamas head rags to wipe my sperm off your face. Thanks. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#28     Jun 1, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Since when are gas-masks an implement of destruction?! Israel tear-gases the hell out of the Palestinians. Nothing to see, there.

"Firebombs"? Got any evidence of that? Please post your source.

#29     Jun 1, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Brother, if you even laid a finger on me, I would break your neck so quick, you'd be comatose in 5 seconds.

As for your pretty wife. I'm sure she'd enjoy a real man for once.

#30     Jun 1, 2010