Netanyahu: Flotilla raid was self defense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, May 31, 2010.

1. This part of your statement was correct. The rest of your statement was filled with the usual Palestinian lies.

#11     Jun 1, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

The IDF were the aggressors here, clearly.

Boarding a sovereign vessel in international waters, without authorization, BY MILITARY FORCE.

Got a brain rolling around in that head of yours, Navi? Or do you just cheer-lead Israel all day?

#12     Jun 1, 2010
  3. The whole world, represented in the massive demonstrations that took place in many European centers know who is lying. Keep up the good work guys, we would've not been able to do it without your criminal mentality.

#13     Jun 1, 2010

4. I am not taking sides until all the facts are out. However, pissing Turkey off is a big mistake.

#14     Jun 1, 2010
  5. To cite the Gaza-Jericho Agreement (Annex I, Article XI) which vests Israel with the responsibility for security along the coastline and the Sea of Gaza. The agreement stipulates that Israel may take any measures necessary against vessels suspected of being used for terrorist activities or for smuggling arms, ammunition, drugs, goods, or for any other illegal activity. [67]

Again, 100% legal, and standard protocol for Coast Guard across the world.

#15     Jun 1, 2010
  6. Yes. Absoluely self defense.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LulDJh4fWI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LulDJh4fWI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I consider knives and lead pipes to be weapons. The first soldiers they sent over were not armed. Only after the people on board attacked them did they send over armed soldiers. How else were the supposed to intercept the boat?? They used the same method as coast gaurd across the world.

#16     Jun 1, 2010
  7. Such pirate mentality...The answer to your question, they should've not engaged in such an illegal act to start with.

#17     Jun 1, 2010
  8. achilles28

achilles28

The ship was in international waters.

Israel has no jurisdiction to forceably board any ship outside her territory

You're ignoring the obvious with the nana-nana-nana I-can't-hear-you argument.:D

#18     Jun 1, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

What are you smoking? The "poor, defenseless" IDF soldiers weren't armed while deployed on an active mission? You can't be serious.

#19     Jun 1, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Israel has no jurisdiction to intercept ships in international waters. Please post the agreement or rule of law that authorizes them to do so. Otherwise, you're just a broken record.

#20     Jun 1, 2010