Netanyahu Draws Picture For Obama, U.N.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 27, 2012.

1. George Bush vs a pretzel...the pretzel won

[​IMG]

#21     Sep 27, 2012
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Looks similar to Bush at ground Zero on 9/11 cheering the country to go after the terrorists. Bush promised to hunt them down. Something that little man Obama has signed a pieced of paper to continue the Bush attacks.

#22     Sep 27, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Yeah, Lucrum had already covered Obama on his sissy bike. But we didn't get the Bush comparison.

On Israel/Iran. I don't think Israel will let Iran get a nuke without an overt strike to take out something. The centrifuges, other sites or the Iranian leadership - but something.

If they think Obama is going to win re-election it will happen October 15, 2012 (my best guess). If not, then they will think they have time for Romney to draw that red line early next year.

#23     Sep 27, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Israel has no heavy bombers. You can't take out the military, leadership or nuclear program of a country of 75 million people using fighters and Strike Eagles (F-15i is a variant of the F-15e Strike Eagle). Israel just can't carry enough bombs to do the job:

12 x 500 lb Mk82 slicks
    600 USG Centerline drop tank
    LANTIRN pods
    4 x AIM-9M Sidewinder AAMs

They simply aren't equipped and I predict that Israel will *not* unilaterally attack Iran. They'll attempt to shame the US into attacking but I don't believe Obama is going to lift a finger. Essentially nothing is going to be done and Iran will develop nuclear weapons and manage to integrate them onto their ballistic missiles. This is a school-yard shoving match and nothing more.

At this point Netanyahu is working for regime change....in the USA.

#24     Sep 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I agree with you on Obama. But I think I read that they have a way to get their bunker busters on existing planes. They don't have the latest big bunker buster but they have some they can fit on some planes. Plus, they have some ground to ground missiles. And, I don't hear the desenters in the Israeli government making desenting statements anymore either. I think they have a plan and they're just waiting for a decision to go or wait for Romney.

#25     Sep 27, 2012

6. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ntkoqiNJunE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Sep 27, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought we were talking about having balls.
    Anyone can sit in a climate controlled office thousands of miles away and issue orders for the real men to get blood on their hands.

#27     Sep 27, 2012
  8. Evidently Bush couldn't

#28     Sep 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm, I never thought of that. But I guess you're right.

#29     Sep 27, 2012
  10. If Israel strikes Obama will back them

#30     Sep 27, 2012