Netanyahu Asks Voters To Toss Out Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm not too sure that making this plea to U.S. voters is such a good idea.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made a direct appeal to American voters on Sunday to elect a president willing to draw a "red line" with Iran, comparing Tehran's nuclear program to Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and reminding Americans of the devastating repercussions of failed intelligence.

His remarks were an impassioned election-season plea from a world leader who insists he doesn't want to insert himself into U.S. politics and hasn't endorsed either candidate. But visibly frustrated by U.S. policy under President Barack Obama, the hawkish Israeli leader took advantage of the week's focus on unrest across the Muslim world and America's time-honored tradition of the Sunday television talk shows to appeal to Americans headed to the polls in less than two months.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/netanyahu-iran-guided-by-leadership-fanaticism/

2. He also said you're ''foolish'' .

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. I don't think it's a good idea on the part of Israel. I'm afraid they're inadvertently helping ocommunist.

Will Israel put up with Iran much longer? Probably not. Just wish they'd shut the fuck up until 6 Nov!

4. Deport all Jews and close the border..

5. Brass

Brass

Interesting how the "true patriots" pay greater heed to the leader of ANOTHER country. If they ever took a moment to consider their cognitive perversion, they'd rightly shoot themselves in the head with their always-handy weaponry to stop their own madness. I await that fleeting moment of clarity among them.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

But leave all illegal Mexicans, right?

7. BSAM

BSAM

I think he meant all muslims.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, gotta love those peaceful muslims.