Net&yahoo dumped for dinner...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 25, 2010.

1. 1) The United States of America.
    2) Why , who are you representing?

#41     Mar 27, 2010
  2. LOL, I just love it when Islamists of all people show up to harp on events that occurred half a century ago and accuse Israel of killing americans.

Let me remind you about the Lebanese barracks my Islamo-Nazi friend, how about the Lockerbie attack, two World Trade Center attacks including 9/11, daily attacks on Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, recent Fort Hood attack... The list is of course endless. You don't even have the sense to shut up and stay quiet when the issue of attacks on Americans comes up.

PS let me also remind you that 15 independent investigations of the USS Liberty incident have proved conclusively, unanimously and unambiguously that it was a tragic accident. And while you're entitled to your opinion, there always are conspiracy theorists like you, zhi-Vodka or kut2k2 who come up with all kind of nonsense "proving" that it was a deliberate attack or that Roosevelt knew about Perl Harbor or that 9/11 was inside job or that americans never landed on the moon etc... Guess what, that's why these conspiracy theorists have always been and remain the laughing stock of the civilized world.

#42     Mar 27, 2010
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

It may take some time with Index Piker. He's an extremely slow learner, all the more so for being proud of it.

#43     Mar 27, 2010
  4. If you call me Islamist, can I call you Jewist? Just wondering, when was the word Islamist coined by you Zionists.

Bu the way, I knew that you were going to repeat the "15 INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS" over and over again until it gets stuck in people's brains to the point that Israel carried a criminal and terrorist attack against an American Warship.

The only difference between Israel and the other Muslim terrorists who committed a crime and terrorism against the US is that, Israel is much more clever than those Muslim criminals. Israel would prefer to commit a crime and blame it on other idiots. Israel is the master of hitting two birds in one stone.

Israel hit the ship with unmarked planes close to the Egyptian border of Al Areesh to blame the Egyptian and to have the US side by Israel. And Israel hit the American warship because it wanted to stop it from gathering intelligence report about an impending air strike against Egypt's air fields.

Need I need to remind people of the Lavon Affair or should I keep my mouth shut a_person?

p.s. I do not belive in a god never mind Islam.

#44     Mar 27, 2010
  5. byteme

byteme

OK, thanks. I was just curious. Trying to follow along with the conversation; it wasn't clear to me whether you were representing the US or Israel.

I don't represent anyone myself.

#45     Mar 27, 2010
  6. You're welcome.

Sorry to say I thought you were playing an optional word game, my apologies.

#46     Mar 27, 2010
  7. Well I'm not attached to any particular mode. It probably would be best if obama had the 3 C's.

1) Conversion away from Islam.

2) Conversion to free-market Capitalism and meritocracy

3) Constitutional behavior

#47     Mar 27, 2010