Net&yahoo dumped for dinner...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Have you been sleeping? At least read the thread's first post.

#21     Mar 26, 2010
  2. For the last time I will request you to provide evidence for your claim that BN dissed biden.

#22     Mar 26, 2010
  3. For the first time, please point to where I specifically accused Netanyahu of dissing Biden. I wrote that Biden was dissed, which he effectively was during his last visit and the "inopportune" timing of Isreal's announcement of new settlement projects. Is there a reading comprehension issue, or are your hood's eyeholes merely askew? Not that the two are mutually exclusive by any stretch.

#23     Mar 26, 2010
  4. New housing starts is dissing joe biden and somehow that's justification for obama's childish stunt?

Evidently good ol joe is safe from being offended here in the US.

I don't recall housing starts setting a blistering pace do you?

#24     Mar 26, 2010
  5. byteme

byteme

Just curious, which "us" are you representing?

#25     Mar 26, 2010
  6. You previously labeled Obama as a "national security risk."

Now you are calling for a cessation of that risk, i.e. cessation of Obama...

Exactly how are you proposing that cessation happens?

#26     Mar 26, 2010
  7. Actually the incident you're talking about had taken place long before the aid to Israel ever started. And about 15 Israeli and American investigations concluded unanimously and unambiguously that it was an accident and a case of mistaken identity. And I am not quite clear what the incident that took place in 1967 has to do with this discussion. Not that I expect a logical and consistent argument from Israel-haters though.

#27     Mar 26, 2010
  8. Perhaps you can rephrase the question to make more sense.

#28     Mar 26, 2010
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

How do you "accidently" shoot up a ship for 3 hours? Accidents are unintentional; the attack on the USS Liberty was totally intentional. Just the very word "accident" smells of cover-up. It's like when a kid gets caught vandalizing and his mother says he made a "mistake". Yeah, the mistake of thinking he could get away with his crime.

Here's an inconvenient fact to ponder:

The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress.

That tells me everything I need to know right there.

#29     Mar 26, 2010
  10. and your point is , relevant to US Israeli relations for 2010 and going forward.

#30     Mar 26, 2010