Net&yahoo dumped for dinner...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Both of you asshats could stand to learn a lesson from the Chinese on how to accept an apology for a military mishap.

#11     Mar 26, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'm taking your worthless ass off ignore just long enough to respond to your abominable horseshit. What apology would that be, you fuckwitted reichtard? We gave that nation billions per year for decades. The least they could do is formally and publicly apologize. Never happened. Goodbye, you shitheaded waste of space. :mad:

#12     Mar 26, 2010
  3. Yeah sure you are because in 38 min someone PM'ed you a copy of my post so you could read it and reply.
    Evidently you think everybody reading the thread is a fricken moron.

Military mishaps happen, seems the chinese got over us bombing their embassy and you likewise should get over the accidental attack on the Liberty as unfortunate as it was.

Now you are free to believe otherwise which is fine but the question is what do you want us to do about it now?

#13     Mar 26, 2010
  4. Hi jem,

As for the pro Israeli lobby, they have always been in bed with the Christian right. If you meant Jews in general, then they, being like any other group, will support whoever shares their political sentiment.

Regards,

Sameeh

#14     Mar 26, 2010
  5. Dabbling with treason again, are you?

#15     Mar 26, 2010
  6. You mean the way Biden was "disrespected" on his recent visit? Like that? You are one treasonous, racist piece of radical shit, aren't you?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2779978#post2779978

#16     Mar 26, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Kind request, but would you mind editing out most of his stuff when you reply, please?

#17     Mar 26, 2010
  8. #18     Mar 26, 2010
  9. Nothing wrong with calling for a cessation of a national security risk.

#19     Mar 26, 2010
  10. My apologies, but when you want to show just how reprehensible a poster is, it's hard to pick and choose sometimes.

#20     Mar 26, 2010