Nepolatano Won't Answer To Congress On 1.6 Billion Ammo Purchase

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Yeah kid,TSA was created by democrats even though the majority in Congress were republicans and a republican was President :)

#31     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now you're just acting stupid. I did not say democrats created TSA. I said they also voted for/supported it's creation. Ergo they're as responsible as anyone else.

#32     Mar 21, 2013
  3. So how long has it taken for you to recognize republican is not synonymous with conservative or libertarian?

I can only guarantee you one thing when someone says "panic: just do something!" it's invariably the wrong solution long term.

#33     Mar 21, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Ak, or any other libs: Why don't you want to know? After all, you are libs, aren't you? Or are you just plain statists?

I would think any caring American who loves liberty would want to know why such an extensive stockpile is in the works. We're paying for it with our taxes. That gives us a right to know why, and a right to know why they won't tell us.

Do they want to keep ammo off the shelves?

Are they expecting unrest, and if so, why and when?

Are they becoming like paranoid dictators of the past?

And for you libs: How will you feel about the ammo stocks if and when the tide shifts again and the right is back in power? We'll never hear the end of it then when the media starts freaking out.

#34     Mar 21, 2013
  5. Well maybe they know that when shit hits the fan bullets will have intrinsic value and dollar bills won't.
    Why do you think the FED told Germany it would take 7 years to repatriate the gold requested.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-16/it-will-take-fed-seven-years-deliver-300-tons-german-gold

hell I could move 300 tons of gold in less than seven years by myself.

The only logical reason is we don't have it, or we plan to keep it anyway.

#35     Mar 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#36     Mar 21, 2013
  7. #37     Mar 21, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

#38     Mar 21, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Everyone knows the Government is preparing for civil war. The bullets, the laws, the drones, the surveillance grid, consolidation of the executive, white middle-class farmers branded as the new homegrown "Al Queda". The entire country is being militarized and repitched as this fascist "freedom" state. It's crazy.

"Why?" is a better question. In 3-4 years, we're Greece. That's a start. Second, Washington is run by Authoritarians. Shifty slimbags like McCain, Hillary, Rangel, Chris Dodd. Everywhere you look, huge government statists run the show. But we elected them. So there ya go.

#39     Mar 22, 2013
  10. :eek:

Shill?

#40     Mar 22, 2013