Nepolatano Won't Answer To Congress On 1.6 Billion Ammo Purchase

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a useful idiot and drone kid.

#11     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Funny like Firefox addons?

Dope.

#12     Mar 21, 2013
  3. And you're off topic bud

#13     Mar 21, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO kid, "useful idiot" IS a political term. And it applies to you in spades.

#14     Mar 21, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Isn't AK taking a community college course on "Fiscal Conservativism"? I think it is being taught by his local Democrat Congressman, so we know how that is going! :D

#15     Mar 21, 2013
  6. Says the guy who is anti Obamacare,anti gun restriction ,and anti TSA but voted for the guy who created TSA,voted for the guy banned assault weapons and voted for the guy who implemented Obamacare first

#16     Mar 21, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

BECAUSE I'm pro constitution
    ONLY because ANYONE would have been better than Gore or Obama.
    I like so many others voted against the biggest idiot not for the other guy.

Shouldn't you be in school today kid?

#17     Mar 21, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Lucrum is intelligent enough to see that his only choice was a lesser of two evils.

You referring to him as an idiot is not surprising. It's alike a retarded kid trying to figure out why the sun goes down on one side of his house and comes up on the other.

#18     Mar 21, 2013

9. If that makes you feel better good for you buddy.You still voted for the guy who created TSA,voted for the guy banned assault weapons and voted for the guy who implemented Obamacare first although you complain about those policies 24/7 on ET

#19     Mar 21, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

And Obama greatly expanded and extended the law when it would have expired under Bush's law. Now Obama owns it. And, now they have 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.

Clinton did the assault weapons ban. He signed it into law in 1994.

ObamaCare is not going to work. Next year is going to be a nightmare for everyone. The polls say more and more are wanting to repeal or scrap it.

#20     Mar 21, 2013