Neovest-FirstAlert/DirectFeed

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by viking30, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Felichka is a user. I tried to get a feedback from other users but did not succeed. It seams that not too many users of FA are among ET community. The best would be to get a trial and then discuss. I am pretty much happy with the fat version I am using in my office. The new thin version is a different thing and I am evaluating it to find out if it suits me. Had I used it for the first time I would not have known what to compare it with.

As far as Bright office, I worked there for two years and had much less problems with First Alert and Hyperfeed then when I started it using with Comstock. To be fair I have to admit that First Alert and Comstock also stabilized lately and I did not run into problems for the last 4 - 5 months.

#11     Mar 11, 2003
  2. anybody have experience with Neovest Idealink vs. FirstAlert? Is Idealink the thin client version.

#12     Mar 12, 2003
  3. viking30

viking30

Is there any way to link Neovest with the order entry from any diffrent software ( non-pro ) ?

Zenon

#13     Apr 4, 2003
  4. Yes....I know that point Direx linked up to Neovest for awhile back in 2001-02...untile they made their own charting package...but the Neovest platform is pretty flexible from what I've seen

#14     Apr 4, 2003
  5. viking30

viking30

It seems the only non-pro firm Neovest cooperates with is ... mydiscountbroker.com :mad:

Very ambitious , isn't it ? Why not Ameritrade :D ??

They do not plan to integrate their First Alert - Thin version with IB

:confused:

It's very difficult to receive any reliable information from their support .

Zenon

#15     Apr 19, 2003
  6. viking30

viking30