Neovest First Alert, Any other alternatives?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Casey30, Dec 13, 2002.

1. This is not an isolated issue. The tech's at Neovest just stopped responding to me as well as the sales person from neovest. I sent them 4 emails asking to resolve problems with filters (very slow) and asking them to place my filters on their server and nobody ever came back to me and my trial just expired. I guess you have to pay $300 a month without any questions and be happy with whatever they give you. What is interesting that the same sales person who promised help to me and then disappeared is posting on this board as a trader his nick is kizersoesa. He sent me privet message asking not to criticize Neovest on this board and I stopped and what is funny right after that they stopped communicating to me. I sent a letter to Neovest telling about this situation and only one person (high level) answered to me he is the only guy who can be dealt with at Neovest.

kizersoesa why are posing as a fellow trader when in fact you are sales person ? Why are you so intolerable to your potential customers as well as your tech stuff ? Do you believe that your software does not have any tech issues and treat your clientele as a bunch of whining kids ?

#51     Mar 5, 2003
  2. Casey30

Casey30

Kizersosa, what new version are you talking about? When was it released? Please advise.

#52     Mar 5, 2003
  3. www.traderightdirect.com

#53     Mar 5, 2003
  4. What is relation between your site and the question that Casey30
    asked ? I looked at that site and did not find any answer about new Neovest.
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

#54     Mar 5, 2003

5. They use Neovest....I know those guys, they are down in Boca...i think they offer both first alert and idealink. not my site or product

#55     Mar 5, 2003
  6. I know companies that offer Neovest as a matter of fact I am with the company that gave me First Alert for free. When I call from my company to Neovest's tech support they help me right away. What pissed me of that when I applied for a trial of IdeaLink on my own from home I got the real idea on how they treat their customers. One thing is when you are with the company that has 15-20 licenses and another story if you are by yourself than wee can ignore you. Is it right approach ? Is it American way ? I read in books how 40 years ago owners of big companies personally dealt with every customers and paid attention to any details that's why they prospered, now days they do not even respond to a compliant. Why bother one customer more one customer less ?

#56     Mar 5, 2003
  7. Not sure what you are talking about but i have never personaly used Neovest, although I do know some of the guys there out of NY. I've seen it demo'd and it was awesome but I've never had to deal with their customer support.

#57     Mar 5, 2003
  8. OK, I have clearly indicated in my first post here that I am a sales rep for Neovest. I have tried to present a fair assessment of where we are and try to help with answering questions, etc. as many of you already know.

If you are trying to compare the direct access platform to our older versions, you need to be aware that there are differences. Especially in how you filter. The newest versions give you much more, and are more user friendly.

I will still be glad to respond to any rational requests from anyone here who has questions or needs. If you are in need of help, please feel free to call me on my direct line.

To answer your question TC, the newest version is being released this week. It has been running exceptionally well. If you (or any other trader) need to, or want to see what it is, I will be happy to accommodate you with a trial.

Joe Gresia

Joseph L. Gresia
    Neovest Sales
    80 Broad St.
    New York, NY 10004
    917-567-2388

#58     Mar 6, 2003
  9. What is the price for IdeaLink?

This is looking like a great replacment for QCharts Hotlists. Is it analysis software only? or analysis/order entry?

If the later, what brokerage connectivity is required?

#59     Jul 26, 2003
  10. Please feel free to contact me directly. My contact info is directly above your post.

Joe Gresia

#60     Jul 27, 2003