Neoticker, TS 7, other - best value

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by asylum, May 14, 2003.

1. We effectively invented true portfolio testing within a trading system, so do you think we have it? :)

There is no need of article on the portfolio testing because they are part of the object model's order placement methods which are described in details in the help file under the programming section. The order methods to look for are the ones for portfolio order placement.

Unlike many other software, NeoTicker can decide within a trading system which instrument to buy/sell, etc. directly. Thus you can apply indicator ranking among multiple instruments (say DJ30 symbols) and pick the ones to place an order. It is as realistic as you can get because the backbone is a true order->transaction->position simulation model.

You can do position sizing based on the current equity information too.

#11     Nov 5, 2003
  2. lundy

lundy

Neoticker is far more advanced than tradestation as an analysis or scanning tool.

#12     Nov 5, 2003
  3. samaras

samaras

@Lawrence

Thank you for your attention. I really can not say if your product is good or not. After 3 days I was still not able to perform simple things. The last few days I played with WLD3 and I am convinced it is what I am looking for. It is really easy to use and comes with a lot of excellent example on their article page. I keep you posted.

#13     Nov 9, 2003