NeoTicker from TickQuest

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by spreadbet, Jan 19, 2003.

1. As there are other feeds contracted us to support them in NeoTicker with priority while supporting Realtick has only limited requests, we have to delay the plan.

Lawrence

#21     May 17, 2003

2. Cheap shot Lawrence. Did you ever hear the one about the guy with the hammer knowing where to hit?

Bruce:confused:

#22     May 17, 2003
  3. NeoTicker works with QCharts (QFeed) subscription, not the LiveChart service.

First QCharts service offers a lot of features like very comprehensive intraday historical data which is great for scanning and long term backtesting. I don't think LiveChart will provide you with the same level of features.

If you deem the cost of QCharts is expensive, there are always other alternatives to choose from.

Lawrence

#23     May 17, 2003
  4. Gepard

Gepard

I read in the transcript of the chat session that this interesting indicator is not available in the demo.

I can understand the reason provided, but I visited your pages and did not find other examples. Could you post at least one week of 1 Minute realtime charts?

Gepard

BTW: the software looks great even without this specific feature.

#24     May 18, 2003
  5. Did Tickquest become an ET advertiser or is Chan just using this as a vehicle to pump his software while it lasts??

#25     May 18, 2003
  6. We do have an official ad in the software forum for a long time.

Feel free to check out my posts :)

Lawrence

#26     May 18, 2003
  7. lhclin

lhclin TickQuest

Trend Explorer ES weekly updates can be found in:

http://www.tickquest.com/TrendExplorer/

The weekly update lists all trades made by TEES system.

There are actual 1-minute charts shown, less than 1 week
    though.

As for a 1-minute chart for a week, the bars will be squished
    together, so I am sure how useful that is.

#27     May 19, 2003
  8. Sorry, had the impression that only the forum sponsors got to hype their product in the forum threads - my mistake.

#28     May 19, 2003
  9. Gepard

Gepard

Thanks, I saw the trades, but not the 1 minute charts (other than the demo). Are they going to come?

#29     May 20, 2003
  10. Andre

Andre

Sorry, had the impression that only the forum sponsors got
    to hype their product in the forum threads - my mistake.

Sponsors can be active on Elite Trader whether they're a Forum Sponsor or listed under Brokers or Software. Most of our sponsors are indeed forum sponsors, but if you're ever curious or feel someone is spamming, you can look under Brokers or Software in the green menu bar to check. Or just report it, and one of the hosts will investigate.

André

#30     May 20, 2003