NeoTicker from TickQuest

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by spreadbet, Jan 19, 2003.

1. You can use the generic DDE Server support in NeoTicker
    to connect to Realtick already.

So the real-time update part is there.

Lawrence

#11     May 15, 2003
  2. DDE is a dog. What about native support for TAL / RealTick?

#12     May 15, 2003
  3. We are working on adding a few more feeds right now,
    RealTick is one of the many feeds we've looked into.

Can't say for sure we will support Realtick down the road.
    Do not want to over promise on a particular feature :)

Lawrence

#13     May 15, 2003
  4. pretzel

pretzel

I just visited your website. Do I have to pay $1297 + $997 if I want to install the software on a desktop and a notebook?

pretzel

#14     May 16, 2003
  5. You can lease NeoTicker at $50/month per node.

Or the price you've quoted for one permanent license.

You can install to both computers and take the USB key with you whenever you need to use NeoTicker on a particular machine.

For more details check out the order options on our site :)

Lawrence

#15     May 16, 2003
  6. I have been using Neoticker for about 1 year and half. I have used Qcharts, Ravenquote in the past. I also have Tradestation and Esignal as back up. I am primarily a discretionary trader who toys around with system trading. I hold NeoTicker and its developers in the highest regard. The developers are highly intelligent, responsive and their software is incredible stable. The product itself is incredible powerful, well thought out and genius. The capabilities within the product seem endless. Even after a year and a half, I find new and exciting untapped resources at my disposal. The user community for this product is quite helpful as well. With all this power does come the expectation that one must be patient during the learning curve. The product design is not based on the traditional way a charting application has been put together. At first use, it may seem like a disadvantage, but after some futher review, the light will turn on and you will be saying to yourself, " this is geniuis, it makes a lot of sense" and at that point, the world is your oyster. This is a great product and a great team. I highly suggest you seriously consider this product.

#16     May 17, 2003
  7. pretzel

pretzel

Very powerful expensive software does not mean automatic profits.

I know a lot of successful traders using just SierraCharts with IB feed.

pretzel

#17     May 17, 2003
  8. I see Stockwatch Pro works with Quote.com's $10 Livechart feed. Does Neoticker as well? or just with QCharts $80 feed?

#18     May 17, 2003
  9. Don't I know that... last December you said that you were "on course" to adding the feed.

#19     May 17, 2003
  10. A lot of people use hammer.
    A lot of people use nail gun.

Hammer is a lot cheaper.

Why then most professionals possess nail guns :)

Lawrence

#20     May 17, 2003