Neocons, it's over.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Rat, I do not have a problem with you because you are white. I did not know, nor do I care.

America is at a crossroad. Bush has betrayed the Pubs. McCain IS a liberal, whether you know it or not. WE the people are facing a critical decision as we at war with two countries.

I am saying that the Neocons have nothing to offer but the War on Terror. Americans on the left and the right are beginning to see this for what it is.

Bush is gone. Who we pick next will change our lives in a way that cannot be undone.

Do you see this, Ratboy?

#41     Mar 27, 2008

2. Gord, you are talking from a position of which you know nothing about. If you try to say that white preachers are all out there preaching peace and love to all mankind then you are the one who is insane. For CENTURIES, Chistianity JUSTIFIED slavery with the BIBLE.

Obama has stated that he does not agree with all the Wright says, but to deny that racism did not exist then, and does not exist now tell me more about you than you know. America still has many greivances to redress. Black America still needs to take full advantage of what America has to offer.

It does not matter too much, Gord, as you are in the minority. The majority know that healing still has to take place, ON BOTH SIDES.:eek:

#42     Mar 27, 2008
  3. i saw it way before you did. you think i like mccain? LOL... he is Bush3. these republicans are not conservatives.. thats all i am trying to explain to you... yet.. you still seem confused.

unfortunately Obama's handlers are every bit as bad as the neocons. check out obama's withdrawal plans... they allow for up to 80,000 troops for "peace keeping".. LOL we call that occupation where i come from.

#43     Mar 27, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Nice dodge, trying to put words in my mouth...

His denial carries no weight compared to his attending and supporting a racist, America-hating cult with thousands of cheering members for twenty years, and exposing his daughters to those cultists.

Never said that either. But it does again illustrate your bigotry.

Healing won't help you - as I said before, you need deprogramming... [​IMG]

#44     Mar 27, 2008
  5. Ron Paul was doomed from the day he said, "abolish the Fed".

AAA, I think that FDR destroyed black America, and a big part of white America. Survival is what has made us great as a species, when that is taken away, we degrade.

AAA, in my neck of the woods, which is live and let live so long as it does not cost me, Republicans and Neocons are about the same. Bush did this. The reaction is McCain, who is a liberal, make no mistake.

Again this election is so important. America to me is rugged individualism, and it will be killed on this election cycle. What can be done?

#45     Mar 27, 2008
  6. Does Wright hate ALL of America?

It sound to me like he hates certain segments. Segments that stand in the way of ALL of America having an equal OPPORTUNITY to acheive the American dream.

Or, perhaps you think that when the President says, "my fellow Americans", he is only talking to white Americans.

Is that what you think, Gord?

#46     Mar 27, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Another straw man - what are you, a farmer?!?

#47     Mar 27, 2008
  8. IF I am confused, I am confused about why the Pubs allowed McCain to be their nominee. The dems are at war about their nominee. McCain crushed his foes. McCain might well more to the left than Obama, which is why Obama leads in national polls.

#48     Mar 27, 2008
  9. If it is a strawman, then knock it down and answer the question.

Are "my fellow Americans, whites only?"

Why won't you answer the question, Gord?

Your sheets are showing.

#49     Mar 27, 2008

10. bush and mccain are very similar... they were both aggressive in trying to pass amnesty treason. they love wars and blood and killing. they love lying to get these wars. they love huge deficits that can never be repaid. they love shredding individual rights in the name of fighting terror. they perceive the constitution as an obstacle to be overcome. i'm sure both think diebold is/was a fine institution.

they both try to sell islamofascism as the number one threat to humanity. they love fear mongering. they both lie through their teeth on a par with hitlary clinton. they both have very shady war records yet try to play it off as being heros. they both had fathers with great power that allowed their marginal abilities to carry them to positions where they could do the greatest damage.

they both struggle through seemingly easy subjects. ok.. my fingers are getting tired.. but you get my point.. they are soul twins. they are Globalist!

#50     Mar 27, 2008