Neocons, it's over.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Mar 26, 2008.

1. the neocons have left their current host and have burrowed into the mccain heirarchy. mccain will be bush's 3rd term if elected. and by elected i mean the fake show where stupid americans go to the polls and play nintendo and leave and think they actually had a say.

#11     Mar 27, 2008
  2. Agree. There is pressure coming from the class above also which is Republican in name but often above politics. Happened with Reagan. They thought he was a buffoon. W's father was their man at the time, which probably seems weird today. :p

#12     Mar 27, 2008
  3. An interesting connection that I had not considered, embarassingly.

#13     Mar 27, 2008
  4. no.. give yourself credit.. it was a very astute observation.

#14     Mar 27, 2008
  5. :D About as much as you graduated from Bob Jones University.

#15     Mar 27, 2008
  6. Ohh, I understand clearly. It is not the destruction of America at all. It is the destruction of the old boy America. Now if you're a good ole boy, then yep, you're done, and have been for quite some time.

The era of everything good coming from white male America is antiquated. You must adapt.

#16     Mar 27, 2008
  7. here is a shocker.. oddigoru is a bigot!

#17     Mar 27, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Ahh yes, the true representatives of the people are voicing the inevitability of their accession to power........... again.

Hillary was inevatible, then Obama kicked her around like a bad dog, now the leftist accession to the throne is inevitable, I'm seeing a pattern here...

#18     Mar 27, 2008
  9. This is what is hilarious about some of the posts on this board. The Neocons are worried about Jews, Blacks, and Hispanics, and what is going to destroy them are the WASPS.

Who do you think is putting Obama over the top? If Obama were just another "black" candidate, this thing would have been over on Super Tuesday.

Real Americans are sick of all the phobias and boogeymen that Neocons seem to be plagued with.

Neocons are terrified of everything and everyone "corrupting" the "American way".

It is the American Way that is going to destroy the Neocons, because they have made it next to impossible to achieve the American Dream.

Goodbye Neocons, and Good Riddance.

#19     Mar 27, 2008
  10. Bigot, that's cute.

The only group that has been partial to one's one group to the point of codifying it into law in this country are a certain class of white males. Minorities and women have never redlined anything.

The public has caught on, Goodbye.

#20     Mar 27, 2008