neiderhoffer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by terminator, May 17, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Congrats Pabst.

Ya got me. I am really Edgar Prado. After dominating Maryland racing for yrs I finally made it to the big leagues. Posting here on ET. When I am not riding at Belmont this spring I trade futures.

#71     May 18, 2007
  2. "It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked." - Warren Buffett

#72     May 18, 2007
  3. atticus how long have u been trading options?

#73     May 18, 2007

4. hey, that is cool!

thanks,

surf

#74     May 18, 2007

5. just wanted to clarify-- i don't trade for any fund.

2nd--my comments were directed at and a reaction to your personal attacks. nothing to do with you, your trading, your horse, or whatever.

3rd. congratulation on the VICTORY.

regards,

surf

#75     May 18, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

My bad then. I was under the impression you were some sort of fund manager.

You stated your love for VN which is fine. I stated my opinion of the guy. I think he comes across an an egotistical prick. Thats all. Personally, I am not impressed by a guy who blows out so bad he has to liquidate everything he has. Then whines and cries about it over and over.

#76     May 18, 2007
  7. Those with the same discipline, stamina and intellect will critique VN’s work, skills, etc. based on a solid ground of knowledge of the inner workings of Niederhoffer. Those who are unconstructively criticizing him and making judgment calls on his character are likely ones who do not come from the same education.

#77     May 18, 2007
  8. There’s a huge difference between constructively and unconstructively criticizing him. My post was in reference to those who are calling him an idiot and talking about his personal life.

#78     May 18, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Steve, fwiw, not that Surf needs me defending him, but I assure you, Anna is very real. I met her in NY. And I have to say, she is quite a number. Smokin....:)

#79     May 18, 2007
  10. She's far too articulate to be a Surfer alias. :p

#80     May 18, 2007