neiderhoffer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by terminator, May 17, 2007.

1. #91     May 18, 2007
  2. Truth spoken. Also be mindful of Ego.

#92     May 18, 2007
  3. Man, now she is going to be pm-stalked by every Prader-Willi on et.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Too late, it's already started.

#93     May 18, 2007

4. I think I understand the reasoning behind surf’s hostile response to your previous statement. In case you don’t, let me elaborate.
    This was my exact point when I stated that most people who are unconstructively criticizing him are basing their paradigm of VN-knowledge on what the media presents them with. The fact that he dresses a certain way, chooses to name his children with creative names, does things that are not the norm says NOTHING about his character. You were right that it does say he craves attention, but again that alone says nothing about his character as well. From those things you can not ascertain anything about VN besides his ability to stand out in a crowd.

#94     May 18, 2007
  5. ms,

When a man of character (for example, Warren Buffett) becomes rich, his fellow investors become rich with him. When a person of VN's persuasion becomes wealthy, his investors generally lose every penny they entrusted him with.

I truly doubt that your self-promoting mental outlook allows you to register such qualitative distinctions.:)

#95     May 18, 2007
  6. Oh, shit:p

#96     May 18, 2007
  7. True. But farting can achieve a result of equal distinction. Whatever form it may take, bad taste remains bad taste.

As for his trading, from what I understand of those who know far more than I do, it does not appear that Mr. Niederhoffer trades other people's money with their best interests in mind.

#97     May 18, 2007
  8. Steve, speaking of posers, have you started a fund yet for your relatives who supposedly died on September 11th, 2001?

#98     May 18, 2007
  9. stereo70

stereo70

You've got to be kidding me. Or maybe those who do not come from the same education, e.g., marketsurfer, attach mythological importance to it.

#99     May 19, 2007
    #100     May 23, 2007