neiderhoffer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aus_SPIder, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Mav, do yourself a favor and put me on ignore. BTW, the sh*t ain't legal now, and was arguably the strongest anabolic steroid ever marketed, legal or not. That yellow tinge isn't a Summer tan.

#31     Sep 15, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yawn....

#32     Sep 15, 2006
  3. i get the impression that one gentleman likes Niederhoffer, and the other does not.
    maybe mav , the last few posts were on topic......even if not on topic; i was thoroughly entertained.

#33     Sep 15, 2006
  4. [​IMG]

#34     Sep 15, 2006
  5. Enough about shoes already. I do not wear shoes in my house either. We have white carpet and do not wear shoes in our house...so whats the big deal?

#35     Sep 15, 2006
  6. guy must have done well writin' those puts...anyone has fund's performance yr to date?

#36     Sep 15, 2006
  7. so which is Mav and which is Riskarb?

#37     Sep 15, 2006
  8. I am taller

#38     Sep 15, 2006
  9. Is that stuff painted on or are they really from Uranus?

#39     Sep 16, 2006
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, it's not a matter of liking him or not liking him. I do not endorse the way he trades. I simply was correcting information I knew to be false from first hand knowledge. I do not endorse Phil's credit spreads but yet I happen to like him and think he is a good guy. People on here take everything so personally and get bent out of shape.

And fwiw, I believe Vic is not doing very well on this rally which would only confirm what I have already said, that he is simply not short puts. But that is second hand info and may not be reliable.

#40     Sep 16, 2006