neiderhoffer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aus_SPIder, Sep 15, 2006.

1. talking about me again? :)

#21     Sep 15, 2006
  2. -30%. Someone should care.

#22     Sep 15, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

On the year? I never commented on their performance as I really don't care, I only posted as to what they trade. I also don't care if Vic wins his evening tennis match. I guess I just don't obsess about other people that much. LOL. To each their own. :D

#23     Sep 15, 2006
  4. Mav the hedge fund embed dropping names. Holy sh*t, we've found a Surfer successor. You know what they trade, but you haven't a clue as to their performance?

#24     Sep 15, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, chill out on the hormone pills. You are really off your rocker today. I don't care about Vic, or Quadriga, or John Henry or Aaron Schindler or any other fund you think I am endorsing here. I am simply correcting bad info. Deal with it.

You probably have more in common then Surf then I do Beck.

:p

No, they were not handing out their perfermance numbers at the house. Maybe they should come to ET to start a journal. :eek:

#25     Sep 15, 2006
  6. You're the biggest hypocrite on this board. Hormones? Ask you doc about your liver damage from M1T. Sh*t must have gone to your brain.

#26     Sep 15, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Your 40, your married and you have two kids, Grow the f*ck up. See you in Chicago. :D

#27     Sep 15, 2006
  8. If you can't stand the heat, don't reply to my posts. You've been giving me shit all week and you've got the stones to mention steroids after your failed experimentation? :p

#28     Sep 15, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Giving you shit all week? I replied indirectly to one of your posts on the SPX thread. And yeah, I'll tell the world, I bought one bottle of M1T 3 years ago which is 100% legal and sold in every nutritional store in the country. LOL. Yeah, I'm a real roid head. :D

Another ET thread down the drain. I'll advise Baron to clean up the mess. :mad:

#29     Sep 15, 2006
  10. [​IMG]

#30     Sep 15, 2006