Neiderhoffer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by timvodas, Sep 29, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

wow talk about prescient!
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14410&perpage=6&pagenumber=36

#51     Sep 30, 2007
  2. if he actually spoke with VN, he would be aware it was Dr. Niederhoffer. "family money" what a joke, his dad was a cop! this guy has no clue at all which is evident in that post.

so please, enough!

surf

#52     Sep 30, 2007
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

So are you implying that VN will only respond to people if they refer to him as Dr.? Sounds like a prick to me.

#53     Sep 30, 2007
  4. No, actually everyone just calls him "Vic".
    VN NEVER refers to himself as Dr. Neiderhoffer (Not even on his own book covers- Didn't you notice?), with one exception; He does use the "Dr." title when dealing with medical doctors. They tend to be far less careless when they think the patient is a fellow M.D.

P.S.- He's not a prick.

#54     Sep 30, 2007
  5. #55     Sep 30, 2007
  6. Wareco;

One of two things is true, either you don't understand English

or, you figure I won't stand up for my family...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...546453&highlight=Associated+Press#post1546453

This was resolved a long while back. You've been here long enough to have read the news report that was posted above. You and Reardon have had plenty of time to read it, to understand it and to apologize, but you haven't....Its called character, and from my point of view, you don't have any..

Who is "busted" now you pathetic asshole?

#56     Oct 1, 2007
  7. timvodas

timvodas

I love it when a good thread comes together. Baron will probably wake up in the morning and shut this thing down.

#57     Oct 1, 2007
  8. timvodas

timvodas

Since when did this thread become about Steve, what about Neiderhoffer and his fund going under? It looks like this is not a rumor but pure fact.

#58     Oct 1, 2007
  9. Yes Tim, excellent question

Apparently if you offer an opinion contrary to Marketsurfer or Wareco, and they can't debate it honestly, what they resort to is personal attack.

Suddenly Neiderhoffer has to be addressed as "Dr" (give me a break) and somehow the rest of his family are on the street pushing shopping carts....how believeable is that?

In the end Tim, it IS about character and in my opinion, it is pretty easy to see who has it and who doesn't.

#59     Oct 1, 2007
  10. jbt

jbt

Including btw LTCM - although most people think it was bonds.

#60     Oct 1, 2007