Negro vs negro for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 25, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wrong.

Your use of the "n****r" epithet is repugnant. Using Malcom-X for that purpose means you do not respect him.

Racist. A lying racist cockroach. The light has been turned on and it is time for you to run underneath the refrigerator.

I'll sit here and write MATLAB and swat you down for the next 11 hours if you like. No problem.

#41     Feb 1, 2012
  2. Funny how 377's buddy pspr insults all African Americans but 377 stays silent :)

#42     Feb 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Disagree, he didn't exhibit overt racism but simply made an economic observation.

You called a black guy a name that isn't going to be tolerated. I might lose some friends here in the process. I could even be banned without any warning. But I will hold you to a minimal standard of human behavior so long as I have an account and my leash hasn't been tugged by mods.

Everytime you post the same stuff over and over I will write an original and relevant post. We can do this until it is 2:00 AM in Texas like last night. I'm writing Matlab code so these posts are a little break for me. Then the daytime guys will pick it up again tomorrow. Rinse and repeat as needed.

#43     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wouldn't stepping on him be more productive?

#44     Feb 1, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, I've asked for his GPS coordinates. (shrug) :)

"I don't know sir! That JDAM just came off of the rack on its own!"

#45     Feb 1, 2012
  6. I posted a video of civil rights leader Malcom X

I never called anyone a filthy black,like you called someone a filthy Arab

I never said having no pride was a black person trait,like you said having no pride was a Arab persons trait

I never said African Americans were a backwards people,like you said Arabs was a backwards people

I never said I wouldn't piss on a black person if they were on fire like you said you wouldn't piss on an Arab if they were on fire

To be honest sammy, I make friends with black people no problem but wouldn't piss on an arab if he were on fire.
    [/QUOTE]

I never said that not being rational was a black persons trait,like you said not being rational was an Arab persons trait

I never said that a African American could never be a gentlemen,like you said an Arab could never be a gentlemen

I never said that African Americans might be exterminated,like you said Arabs might be exterminated

I never said African Americans were an entitlement class like your fellow piece of shit racist pspr

You racist piece of shit

#46     Feb 1, 2012
  7. You and your multiple sock puppet accounts and previous banned accounts are pathetic...nevin,max,hello,steelers baby etc

[​IMG]

#47     Feb 1, 2012

8. So African Americans being an entitlement class is an economic observation ?

#48     Feb 1, 2012
  9. What about these posts from your pal pspr ?

#49     Feb 1, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes. Though no generalization of a whole segment of people can apply accurately. He is wrong, he isn't racist. The majority of people on welfare in the USA are white.

You know you made a mistake but instead of exploring ways to recover you dig your heels in and and start lying, prevaricating, twisting, distorting and propagandizing.

You can't tapdance away from the truth but you can hide behind your keyboard. You can't deflect your abhorent act onto others.

Racist, straight up. Coward too. No apparent redeeming qualities.

"Cockroach" does capture your character except the way you dig through old posts is very rodent-like.

#50     Feb 1, 2012