Negro vs negro for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how he is now desperately trying to bump every single thread he can that has to do with race in a desperate attempt to conceal the fact that he is a racist.

#31     Feb 1, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

For a minute I thought Jake had returned.

AK is upset naturally. His phony facade was hiding his racist soul and he is outed.

I'm glad it isn't just me who is offended.

AK is no different than that guy Artful Dodger who constantly demeaned black people, hispanics, asians and anyone else who looked different than him. That guy was basically run out of here and good riddance. I hope AK takes the hint as well.

So AK dug this up from the graveyard? LOL! Nice necropost AK! :D

#32     Feb 1, 2012
  3. These are even nicer 377 :)

BTW,sorry if Malcom X offended you,he is a civil rights hero of mine

#33     Feb 1, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You used Malcom-X to call Allen West a "House n****r".

That is way way over the line. The act makes you a racist.

Sammy called people "filthy zionists" and he was called a "filthy arab". No epithet there.

You are a no good racist and you oughta take a hike. Your behavior isn't going to be tolerated.

If the Mods were going to intervene they would probably have done so by now. I think they are leaving you to be castigated.

I'm going to try to restrict my input to your threads and to keep my posts short but castigation is exactly what is going to occur.

#34     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Yes, it is pathetic.

#35     Feb 1, 2012

6. So because of one poster you go on a tirade like this against Arabs ? Gotcha

BTW,most of your horrible racist insults were against all Arab people,not Sammy

#36     Feb 1, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense. "filthy zionist" and "filthy arab" are not racial epithets.

I know you don't have much education so you'll have to look it up.

You called a black man a "n****r". The difference is vast.

I imagine if you keep pasting the same long thing over and over you are possibly going to run into trouble with Admin.

You are clearly racist. I'll be saying this for perpetuity. If a Mod asks me to stop I will instantly stop. That hasn't happened. As I said I will restrict those inputs to your threads but this thread that you've dug up from ancient history is open game. You can probably spam away here and be ok.

#37     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Agreeing with Malcom X and the majority of the African American community doesn't make you a racist,this makes you a racist

#38     Feb 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Calling, or implying by proxy, that a black man is a "House n****r" is simply unacceptable.

I see that you've been at it all day. You were posting until quite late last night. We'll just go all night again until I pass the baton to the dayshift boys. Evidently you have nothing else to do. So much for my theory that you have a job.

Hope you have grape jelly in your pockets because you are toast.

#39     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Saying these things to categorize all Arabs makes you a racist piece of shit

#40     Feb 1, 2012