Negro vs negro for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 25, 2011.

1. :D :D :D

#21     Feb 1, 2012
  2. Notice who was the first person in this thread to call out the racist threadstarter and defend 2 minorities facing each other

Notice who said 3 months ago that his # 1 choice to be president in 2016 was an African American

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229497&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

Nevin....You're a fucking idiot

#22     Feb 1, 2012
  3. KKK47,

Who is Nevin you racist. Why did you resurrect a thread started by a racist bigot. Was Jake Jones one of your aliases?

#23     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Jake Jones is not an alias of mine.I fully support you asking the mods to check and see if he (or any of the multiple people your dumb ass accuse me of being) and I are the same

After being called a racist by the Arab hating racist 377,I bumped a thread from months ago showing me being the first to defend 2 minority candidates for president and saying that my choice for 2016 was an African American

Again ,you're a fucking idiot

#24     Feb 1, 2012
  5. What a bunch of bullshit. KKK47, hopefully some day you will stop lying and admit to your racist views.

#25     Feb 1, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You would be wise to put the loon IQ-47 on ignore. Judging from his moronic, simplistic responses I believe he is just a bot.

#26     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Nothing to logically contradict what I said,just as I thought.I guess its kind of hard to back up calling me a racist when I constantly support minorities in my posts

Again navin,you're a fucking idiot

#27     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Move along racist.

#28     Feb 1, 2012

9. From page 2 of this thread

#29     Feb 1, 2012
  10. nevin is an affectionate way of addressing a bottom , and there's nothing wrong with resurrecting a thread. Its like the birther evidence so many are hoping for so desperately.

#30     Feb 1, 2012