Negativity + Stupidity= Horrible January 2008

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Sick? Pointing out your state of mind, your ever present doom and gloom + negativity + stupidity ?

How depressed are you? What iffing has scared the pants off your butt? Here is brief list of your thought processes lately:

Recession is coming, (hoa, hOA, HOA...)
    Sky is falling...(OH NO!)
    Economy is bad ..(.i CAN T DO IT! )
    Real Estate will never come back... (IT never does)
    This is a bear market --- (that for sure)
    Life isn't worth a damn--- (I don't wanna live)
    I have no friends...
    Its all over now...

I can list these on and on. The kind of negative sentiment that has occupied your mental chambers all along January and when you capitulated into the waiting arms of Institutional traders who shorted the hell out of your portfolio. How sweet !

You thought nothing will come back didn't you? Weak, very weak.

#51     Feb 2, 2008
  2. Cuckoo cuckoo :p

#52     Feb 2, 2008

3. IF I WAS FRAGILE I would NOT have started this post.

I am a confident man. Self assured and I can stand up to anything that threatens to destroy me.

Can you do the same little coward?

Oh yeah we saw your yellow ass in January... tell me again. If it wasn't for Feds coming to your emotional rescue, you would have sold your entire portfolio to Wall street thugs and moved into a psychiatric half way house- with burly nurses.

#53     Feb 2, 2008
  4. Cuckoo is the one who got raped in January. Those wounds are hard to lick are they not? How much did you lose? Have any time frame when you can make it back? Probably never..

#54     Feb 2, 2008
  5. You'd know all about licking yourself :p

#55     Feb 2, 2008

6. Have you ever made a worthwhile post on ET ? I have seen your stalking dumps and laying your turds in a neat pile everywhere.

#56     Feb 2, 2008
  7. Waaaa waaaaaa Princess.. don't take your losing streak out on the rest of us, just take the beating like a man :cool:

#57     Feb 2, 2008
  8. this month has to be for the record books to many savvy traders, with the future mkts pros taking home this month alone many multiples of a professional yearly salary...

...and i am still baffled how come one of these savvy traders posting this quote i am replyin' to don't switch markets, for it the obvious opportunity advantages are hard to miss and harder yet to ignore...

#58     Feb 2, 2008
  9. i am not seeking a fight with you as i have no axe to grind but you sure are one a weird fella.

#59     Feb 2, 2008
  10. [​IMG]

#60     Feb 2, 2008